Tired

Otp= LAMP
Fluff
Just a little au were Patton drops everyone off to work, including Logan, except for Virgil who works for a coffee shop, so whenever one of the four need energy, he makes them coffee. 
————————————

Roman's POV

I had zero energy today and I felt bad for snapping at a few of my co workers while on stage, but I had enough of them yapping and yelling on and on about weather Hamilton, or Heathers was better. I yelled and said that Dear Even Hanson was better and went back to painting the props.

I couldn't wait to go and pick up Virge from his coffee shop. I sighed just thinking about my boyfriend, along with the sweet smell of caffeine. The rest of the day was better as all my co workers stayed more quiet as not to get me angry.

I still apologized but I seemed to have scared them a bit too much for them at the moment. Jeez why can't it just be six already! Three more hours Roman...just three. More. Hours.

Logan's POV

I was bored as I worked on some paperwork that had been sitting in my office for sometime. Patton was going to pick me up in an hour, and I wanted to finish my work so I could just go home and cuddle with my boyfriends.

God I missed them, but I had papers to work on as I continued writing. After what appeared to be at least 20 minutes later, one of my co workers, Isabella, came over with a stack of papers.

I looked at her in confusion as she set them on my desk. "Hey Logan~ I was just wondering if you can finish all my work while I leave early to be with my boyfriend?"

I pushed my glasses upward and was about to say no when she smiled. "Yes? Aw thanks Logan!" She then ran away giggling, leaving me alone, only for me to pinch the bridge of my nose and groan angrily. That girl is just so rude. Hell no way he was doing the paper work.

He spent another 10 minutes looking for her desk, and putting the papers on her desk. He was the only one in the office so no one was there to see him looking for her desk. He spent the rest of the time, finishing work, and then waiting outside for Patton.

Virgil's POV

I was giving my last customer of today their drink when I heard the ding of the door opening. I had my back faced to the door, but I knew who it was. I was cleaning a cup as I spoke out to Roman.

"Stores closed." He chuckled. "Oh sorry, but I'm not here for coffee, I'm here for you~". I giggled at his cheesy ness before putting the cup down, and turning to hug my boyfriend.

"How was work?" Roman sighed as I pulled back from the hug to hold his hand.
"What happened this time?"  Roman sighed again before telling me his horrid day as I made him his favorite coffee. Before leaving I made on for our other boyfriends, Logan and Patton, who were probably on their way home right now.

"Here Princey. To calm you down, now let's go before Logan and Patton get home before us! I wanna cook dinner before Patton gets the chance to!" I giggled as I ushered him out, locking the door behind me. He chuckled. "Fine fine~"

Patton's POV

As me and Logie got home, I noticed Roman's red convertible in the dive way. I sighed knowing Virgil was probably cooking dinner inside. Logan noticed this and chuckled at me. "Looks like he beat you as being the chef tonight love." I giggled and nodded. I guess so.

As I opened the door, I immediately smelled Lasagna yummy ness. Logan closed the door, as I went into the kitchen to find Virgil and Roman making Lasagna. I smiled at them when they finally noticed me.

"PATT!" Virgil squealed out as he jumped into my arms. "Hey Virge!" I smiled at him as we hugged. Roman smirked and hugged Logan hello. After the food was done, they all sat down to eat and told each other about their days. Patton walked dogs but he still talked about he different types of ones he walked.

3rd person

After dinner, Logan and Roman laid down on the couch with each other, while Patton and Virgil washed the dishes. They both enjoyed talking to each other before walking over to the other two who had fallen asleep while watching Gravity Falls.

Both Patton and Virgil giggled at the sight as Patton took the two up one by one since Virgil was smaller. Patton then picked up Virgil bridal style as they both giggled, and headed over to their bed were Logan and Roman were already sleeping.

Both Patt and Virge changed into pjs and brushed their teeth, before getting into bed with them. Seems like those two had one hard day.

———————
School is starting.
Sleep schedule is horrible.
Is writing this at 12:00am.
I need help ;u;