Recess

Yes. I. Love. Melanie. Fight me. If you don't like her, go ahead and skip this cuz it has a lot to do with this song. And if you do like her but haven't seen the movie, there's spoilers.

OTP- Prinxiety
Fluff
____________________________

Virgil was so excited when the K-12 movie started on YouTube. He didn't care about what others thought about her. He idolized her. Sure, she was somewhat bitchy to her fans but, that didn't stop him from listening to her songs.

He smiled as the movie started and continued dancing around the room to the song. They were all true about school and life. Especially girls life's. All songs told stories. His favorite part was the second to last song, High School sweethearts. But his most favorite was Recess.

"Don't, let, them, fuck you, honey~ noooo~ don't, let, them, tryyy~" he spun around the room eyes closed and listening to the song. He hummed and sang and danced around the room with such energy. He was tired, but it was fun and it was his motivation that kept him dancing.

Romans POV
(10 minutes ago)
Emo nightmare has been listening to that Melanie Martinez for an hour now. These are songs I've never heard so I'm guessing it's her new Album K-12. Virgil was so excited for it that he dashed down stairs to get snacks and water then ran back to his room a giddy.

I heard she's rude to all her fans. Ugh. But I guess they could be rumors true... you can't judge them if you've never actually met them. Since my room is right next to Virgil's, I could hear all the songs. My favorite one was High School sweetheart because of how much emotion it puts out into you.

I sang along with Virgil even tho I'm sure he couldn't hear me. "If you can't handle, a heart like mine, don't waste your time with me, if your not down to bleed. No oo. If you can't handle, the choking, the biting, the loving, the smother-" I smiled as I headed Virgil sing the rest.

I guess she's not bad. I got up and went to go knock on his door. I rethought it as the song finished and the rest of the movie continued. I went back to me room, then decided to get a snack. When I came back upstairs I heard another song. I threw my trash away and opened his door to check on him.

Patton was taking a nap so he wouldn't check on Virgil right now like he usually does. As I opened it I saw Virgil ballroom dancing with his eyes closed. He looked like he was dancing with a ghost and I snickered.

I closed the door quietly and grabbed Virgil by the waist and he opened his eyes. "R-ROMAN?!" He flushed a bright red and I chuckled. "Wanna Dance emo?" He looked away and pouted. Adorable. He huddled and looked back at me. "Sure, why not sir-sing-a lot."

The song continued as we spun around the room as if we were in a palace ballroom gliding across the room. He blushed and smiled up at me. I smiled back very giddy.

Virgil's POV
I headed the song go back to the main verse and he spun me around and I giggled. We went back in place as the song ended. "Done already?" He breathed out, obviously exhausted. I smirked. "Yup, But I invite you to stay for the rest of the movie. And that was nothing, I've been dancing for an hour Princey."

He chuckled. "Of course, i'd love to stay more longer with you My Chemically Imbalanced Romance~" I giggled and we both sat down and watched the rest of the movie. I eventually dozed off because the last thing I remember is them jumping off the school.

Roman's POV
He fell asleep on me but that's ok. I finished the movie and turned off his phone. I honestly didn't get it but then again, I wasn't here for the beginning. But at the end they left through a shiny door while 'Crybaby' looked away, then boom, black. Well, I guess I'll never know.