Comfort

Hey guys I'm kind down right now so take some sad, wholesome Prinxiety... FYI it's a bit of a vent too
___________________

Virgil hadn't seen any of the other sides in a while and it was starting to worry and scare him. He started panicking and all of a sudden noticed a paper on the table. He had found a note on on the table left by all of them saying that Patton was going to the store with Logan, Roman was buying makeup supplies (for theatre) and Deceit and Remus we're out to Starbucks.

Virgil started blasting MCR "ghost of you" tears streaming when he got to his room. He felt kinda left out that they all left without saying anything. He felt so left out with nothing but tears to comfort him.. everyone he cared about. Gone. Left him without an invite or a notification. He was shaking now full or crying hard.

Sure he wasn't usually this hurt but he'd been so attached to everyone lately it stung so bad. He would give anything for  a hug from Patton or a smile from Remus. But yet he was left. All alone..

Roman opened the door to the house a bit after, being the first one home. He closed the door walking in and put all the supplies on the table. "Hello?" No response. "I guess no ones home-" and then he heard sobbing. "H-hello? Wait- Virge is supposed to be here.. VIRGIL?" still no response.

Roman ran up to his room as he heard the crying getting louder as he got closer. "Virge- My chemically unbalanced romance?" Virgil sniffled "g-go away." Virgil had finally heard him. Roman shook his head. "No. Not till you tell me what's wrong.." Virgil sniffled more and Roman opened his door. "Virge..." Roman walked over and hugged him making Virgil cry more.

"You guys left me... a-alone.... I feel so left out... it hurts so much..." Roman soothed him. "Shhh, I'm sorry you were asleep so I didn't want to wake you, neither did anyone else V.." Virgil cried in his comfort just enjoying the moment.
____________________
Sorry guys I'm feeling like this and sobbing so much. I hate when people do this to me... it hurts me honestly.. I hope none of you think I'm a crybaby (Melanie Martinez yes) but I've just been so emotional lately and I don't know who to trust and all and something happened and I'm being left behind not noticed until I do something and someone notices. Sorry for my small rant but I do.