Waterbottle

Your brother pulled away and rested his hand on your arm. Waiting for you to finish.

"We are sorta going on a date"

"This early"

"Hey don't say it like that"

"I'm sorry it's just I don't know if you're completely over kindaichi. I just don't want you to rush your feelings."

"I'm not I truly want to do this Daichi"

"Fine, when is it?"

"Tomorrow. I thought I could just ask you and suga for help"

"Fine I'll call Suga and Kiyoko after practice tomorrow to come get you ready. They are better at dating stuff then me" Daichi laughed and messed up your hair.
—————————
It was the next morning and you were so excited. Nothing was in your way. And now that you and Kindaichi's relationship is mended. Daichi and you are back at understanding each other. And you and Hinata are better then ever. You could finally relax a little.

You shoved a piece of toast in your mouth.
"I need to go get my volleyball back from Kindaichi. So I'll meet you at school." You managed to say

Daichi nodded and you headed out. You ran to the park where he said to meet him. There the boy was sitting on the bench scrolling on his phone.

"Hey" you waved.

The boy jolted off the bench. And handed you your ball.

"Hey, I umm heard you and Hinata are going on a date."

"Mhm yea. But it's nothing big"

The boy began to cough.
"Can I get a swig of your water?"

Being the polite person you are you handed him the water. You finished up your toast.

"Btw your shoes are untied" the boy points down

"Thanks!" You tie your shoes and grab your water bottle back from the boy.

"Anyways see you around Y/N have a great day" the boy jogged off before you could say back. You cleaned the top of your water bottle

"I hope he didn't drink from the top but if he did. Just to make sure" you often talked to yourself but not like in a insane and weird way

You skipped your way to school. You see two familiar faces.

"TSUKKI KAGEYAMA" you yell running towards the two boys

"Thank god I don't have to walk to class with just this idiot"

"Hey watch it I'm not a idiot" Kageyama's voice lowers as he lowers his attention to the volleyball in your hand

"What's with this?" Kageyama snatches your ball.

"I'm telling Hinata" Kageyama grunted

"Telling tangerine about a volleyball because?" Tsukki questioned

"Because she was told not to hang out with her ex and she still did it"

"Ooo low blow Y/N"

"Since when do you two agree with each other. And you two aren't telling Hinata a thing" you snatch your ball from Kageyama and jog off to class

"Y/N!" You turned around

"Yachi! Hey"

"Soo you and Hinatas date is today" the girl's eyebrows raise. She nudges you in the side

"I know but school and practice comes first. Which reminds me I have class with Kageyama and Hinata. This won't be great. Anyways see you later Yachi"

You gave the short girl a hug and ran into class.
Your seat was in the middle of both Hinata and Kageyama. Because they tend to talk to each other in class. So you were sat there for them to shut up.

Although it didn't stop them much.
"Ahhh hello Y/N what happened to the ba-"

You slap your hand across Kageyama's mouth
"I gave it to Mr. Takeda. So try to say something. I dare you." You whispered in the tall boys ear

"Umm Y/N what are you doing?" Hinata was standing over you and Kageyama.

"Umm nothing" you wipe your hand on your shirt and sit at your desk. You took a sip of water you figured it tasted a bit different but didn't think about it to much.

"Hey Y/N just wanted to say you look beautiful today and I'm sure kinda-"

"Shut up! Or I will kick you in the balls"

"Am I missing something between you two?" Hinatas face drops.

"No no noooo he's just being stupid okay" you give him a reassuring smile.

"Okay.." the boys voice trails off

"Hey I'm being serious."

"Mhm" the boy nodded
—————————————————
It was practice time. And you started to feel a little light headed. You quickly got changed and told Daichi. He assured you that everything would be fine and to drink lots of water.

"Hey Y/N you don't look to good. Are you okay?" Asahi asked

"Mhm" you lied

"Yea umm you look a little pale." Tanaka chimed in

"And you're hot" Ennoshita said touching your forehead.

"Hey Y/N I think you should sit down" Hinata said grabbing your arm.

"Look guys I'm fine I really-" before you could finish your sentence you had thrown up all over you and Hinata.

"Omg omg omg Y/N are you okay?" Yachi squeaked

"Don't look at me." You ran out of the gym as fast as you could. It seems as if every time you're in practice something goes wrong.

"Wait Y/N!" Hinata yelled after you.

"Dude you're covered in hot lady vomit. Worry about that first" Noya said pushing Hinata

"I'm so stupid it's like nothing can go right." You pull your shirt off. You ran home.
——————————————————
"Y/N! Where are you?"

"In here"

"Why's are you in the bat-"

You were sitting in the bathtub fully clothed crying eating your favorite comfort food.

"Okay give me that." You handed Daichi the food and stood up

"Oh Y/N it's gonna be okay" Asahi said

"Suga get her a bathing suit. Asahi go make tea. And you wash yourself up a bit"

"Why would I need a bathing suit?"

"I know what I'm doing." Your brother rolled his eyes. Him and his tall friends walked off. You cleaned off your face and took off your clothing.

"Here" suga came into the bathroom covering his eyes

"Thanks"