Hinata's Voicemail

You and Tanaka were play fighting back and forth until you heard your name. You turned around to see Hinata and Kageyama.

"Go tell Daichi I'll be home later" you patted Tanaka and waved good bye.

"What's up idiots"

"We need you to serve for us." Kageyama bluntly said. You nodded and headed inside.

"You know I won't be on your team when you guys actually play right" 

"We know" they answered in unison. You served them a ball

"Yea but I just mean..." you served them another ball
"Tadashi works hard too" you served and it hit the net.

"Sorry" you yelled before throwing another one
"I guess your right. But do you think he would be up to serve at a time like this?" Hinata said looking at his hands.

"Well do you guys ever ask. That's probably the first step."

"We'll ask tomorrow. Will that make you happy?"

Kageyama said setting a ball perfectly. He was always such a jerk. But he sure was darn good at what he did.

"Yes that will actually" you said jumping to hit a ball

"Anyways since it's just us three..." Kageyama said smiling at you

"No. Nope." You started to run into you felt a hand around your waist and one around your wrist. You turned thinking it was Kageyama but instead it was Hinata who held you around your waist. And Kageyama held your wrist.

"Am I really that bad?" Hinata asked softly. Kageyama let go of your wrist and smiled at you two. He then went to go pick up the balls

"Well no it's just."

"Just what?" The boy had a natural glow in his eyes every time he saw you. He made your heart race as you stared into each other's eyes.

You gave in and kissed him. It was less then a peck on the lips. But you already felt embarrassed and had to get out of their.

You grabbed your bag and jacket and ran out of the gym. Leaving Hinata their in shock.

"Wait Y/N!" Kageyama yelled

"What happened" Kageyama shook Hinata

"She kissed me. But on my lips..."  he touched his lips with two fingers
———————————————————————
You ran all the way home. You opened the door to see Suga and Daichi siting on the couch watching a movie.

Usually you would whistle or joke about how cute they were. But you just wanted to be out of everyone's sight.

"Hey Y/N are you o-" you ran to your room and locked the door. You slid down your door taking off your shoes and throwing them.

'Stupid stupid stupid stupid' you kept repeating in your head. You heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Y/N me and Daichi are just wondering if you're okay"

You crawl away and open the door. Sitting on the floor crying the two guys look at you in worry.

"What happened ??"

"Well I kissmhhmm hinmmmhm"

"What?!?"

"She kissed Hinata." Suga said rolling his eyes at your brother.

Suga sat down next to you. Daichi followed

"How did you? Never mind"

"So did he like it" Suga said taking control of the conversation

"I don't know I ran out of their as quickly as I could. I feel so stupid"

"You aren't stupid" your brother helped you up and you all sat on your bed.

"Look I know you Y/N and you aren't the type to let some stupid boy bother you. Okay?"

You looked at your brother,still sulking. Suga put your hair back and got up.

"Oh god" you flopped down in your bed covering your face

Suga came back in with water in his hand.
"What's the matter"

You took the bottle from Suga. And took a sip sitting up before answering him
"I have to do that stupid thing during are practice games at the stupid volleyball training camp"

"Then don't do it." Daichi said patting your back.

"No, do it. Show Hinata that he doesn't affect you. Show the whole team he doesn't affect you" Suga instructed

"You're right that's exactly what I'm gonna do"  You smiled at the two guys

"Now go finish your cute movie date" you said pushing the two boys. Making them laugh.

"We aren't dating!"

"Yea right"
—————————————-
It was the next morning at you were delighted by the delicious smell of breakfast you quickly got dressed into something comfy. Brushed your teeth and washed your face.

"Goood morning" you said skipping over to your brother.

"Your in a good mood." Your brother said handing you a plate

"Good morning sugaaaa~" you sang making your brother give you a stare

"I see you stayed the night" suga laughed in response and promised you nothing happened.

You grabbed your phone to see you have multiple messages, voicemails, and miss calls from Hinata

"Woah" your face dropped

"Hey what happened to that bubbly girl that just came to get breakfast" suga said handing you some orange juice.

"Look" you turned your phone to your brother and Suga

Daichi grabbed your phone.
"Why don't we listen to them"

"Daichi give her phone back whatever Hinata said isn't our business"

"Oh come on. At least one"
Your brother played a voicemail

"Hey... um I'm not that good at talking so I guess I'll just speed this up. Not to mention Kageyama is glaring at me angrily. Because this is about my 10th attempt at trying to call you."

"Boke Hinata Boke"

"Ow"

You all laughed

"Sorry, anyways I just wanted to say... I really liked what happened back at the gym. Both times. And I get it if you just want to stay friends for now or forever. But just know I'm always here. Anyways umm please call me back once you get this. Or don't. You don't have to do anything you don't want"

"Hey idiot you sound so stupid just end the f**king thing."

"Okay I really got to go Kageyama is gonna kill me"

Daichi and Suga looked at you. You could feel the heat on your face as you thought of him trying to call you last night. You cleared your throat and finished off your drink.

"We should probably get going" you said grabbing your bag