Just another day of camp

It was the next morning and you felt someone tap you. It was Kiyoko
"Hey it's the afternoon you have to get up some time"

"Mm another minute"

"If I give you another minute you will never get up"

"Why do I have to get up" you sat up resting your head on your hand.

"Because you're part of a team. And in order for a team to be a team all team members have to be their"

"Why would I be on a team that no one wants me in"
You start to drift back to sleep

"Did you get any sleep?"

"Not really I was up crying outside looking at the stars"

"I see"

You picked up your phone and saw the time.
"Omg it's 10:48"

"Yup turns out non of the boys wanted to wake you up today. And Yachi was to scared to."

"Great just great. Okay I'm up. Tell coach I'll be with you guys in like 10 minutes."

Kiyoko nodded and left. You quickly got changed. As you were putting your sneakers you heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" you yelled

It was a Oikawa.
"Hey... you okay"

"If you call crying all night okay then yeah I'm perfectly fine"
You stood up

" If you wanna talk about it... I'm here you know"

"Yeah yeah whatever sure" you headed out the room to go find your team.

"Hey you" you turned to see a really tall boy calling for you.

"Me" you said pointing at your self

"Yes you. Tell Hinata I was looking for him"

"Excuse me. Do I look like a messenger?"

"I apologize I just thought you were one of the managers"

"Whether or not I'm a manager doesn't give you a right to use us as messengers because I'm a girl" you walked off.

"Hey Y/N right? I couldn't help but see how beautiful you were from over-"

"Let me stop you right their. I can easily knock you unconscious right now. But I won't. I'm not some vulnerable teen girl. I'm part of a team. Number 13 to be exact. So F off"

You finally found your team.
"That seemed longer then 10 minutes"

"Sorry but you know recently a lot of guys have been acting like complete total a wholes. You know what I'm done. I'm not gonna be part of the stupid real games. And I'm not obligated to play. Im a bench warmer" you stare at the team of boys

"And for your information he kissed me. He locked me into a closet and kissed me. The strategy was Kageyama's idea not mine. And personally I hate the fact when I'm not with the team I'm a stupid little messenger. Btw Ushijima was looking for you Hinata." You gave the team a sarcastic smile and walked off.

"What happened?" Coach Ukai yelled at the team

"Well you see" Hinata started
———————————————————
"Milk bread!!" You yelled

"Hey shorty. What's the matter?"

" I don't feel like being with my own team so I'm hanging with yours for now"

"Hey umm Y/N I need to talk to you."

"What happened?"
—————————————
"Okay let me get this straight. You all left a crying teenage girl by herself in a gym whose new to the team because you were all mad at her. Except Kiyoko. Yea. And tell me why I should not yell in all
your faces right now. Because I'm very close to it"

"Well when you say it like that-" Noya started to say

"There is no other way to SAY IT"
—————————————————————
"What do you mean it was a plan?"

"Well" Oikawa gulped

"The other teams realized you were like Hinata's secret weapon. So they try to get back at you two. I mean I tried to stop it. It just didn't work."

"Please don't be mad"

"Mad why would I be mad I'm not mad"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm this close to kicking you in your head"

"But I'm so tall and your so-"

"Finish that sentence. See what happens. Now you and the rest of the boys are gonna tell Hinata and the team."

"But."

"No buts milk bread you heard me." You stormed off
———————————————————————————
"Okay I apologize but I'm back now."

You had come back to your team to see coach Ukai yelling at Noya

"Oh hi Y/N I hope you're doing fine" Mr.Takeda beamed.

"I um wanted to apologize. About earlier."

"Good that's quite mature of you" Kageyama said rolling his eyes rudely

"You didn't let me finish. I came to apologize for not yelling at you idiots more. Turns out it was just all some stupid plan the other teams made to break me and Hinata apart because I make him stronger. Now if you'll excuse me. BOKUTO, KUROO, OIKAWA, USHIJIMA, AND IWA~CHAN YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO RUN BEFORE I KILL YOU" 

You waved goodbye to your team and start running towards Bokuto. You felt a hand on your wrist.
"Can we talk?"

It was Hinata

"Sure..."
————————
You managed to get all the boys to apologize to you and Hinata. You also didn't talk to Kindaichi or Iwa~Chan the rest of the day.

"Hey Y/N can we talk?"

"I don't want to talk to you Iwa."

"Please. Look I'm sorry i didn't know it was gonna go this far. I thought he would just stall you and you would miss one of your practice games. What he did was horrible."

"Do you mean it?"

"That I'm sorry? Yes of course I do."

You wrapped your arms around the boys waist and gave him a hug.

"It was getting hard not talking to you."

Iwaizumi laughed.
"Oh that reminds me I overheard Hinata. I think he's looking for you. You should probably go find him."

"Oh right Hinata! Thanks Iwa" you ran off to go find Hinata.

"Hey umm Tanaka have you seen-"

"Hinata? He just left to go find you"

"Guys I can't find her anywhe-"