You go Little Crow

Long story short Karasuno won that day. It wasn't really to your surprise they were awesome. Better than you've ever seen them play before.

When the final ball made a boom in the opponent's side of the court everyone went silent. You couldn't help but to feel sad and happy when looking at team seijohs face.

The Karasuno boys all jumped up and down once that last whistle was blown. Tanaka and Noya we're all over the place happy. And Hinata joined them.

You walked over to the seijohs side. The team was a crying mess. All besides Oikawa. You hugged Iwazumi from the back as you felt his tears fall down to your hand.

"You did so good out there." You reassured Iwazumi

"You did even better short stack." Oikawa pat you on the head.

That day you wished all could of won but that's not how it works. That's not how life works. One is always superior.

"Now go to small fry over there I got Iwa."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I'm proud of you short stack."

"Proud of you too."

"Now go you idiot."

"You got it milk bread!" You kissed him and Iwazumi on the cheek before running under the net and hugging Hinata.

You wrapped your legs around him. He regained balance and his grip around your waist increased. In a attempt to never let go of you again.

"I love you.." the boy whispered in your ear

"I-I love you too." You moved your head from the crook of his neck to see his face. You let go of his neck and cup his face

Kissing him like in one of those stupid rom coms that only come at night time. Or those stupid hallmark movies that are set during Christmas time but usually stay on all the way to June.

"Hey no PDA!" You heard someone yell you look up to see Kageyama trying his best to not smile at the sight of you in a jersey.

"Kageyama! We did it!" You jumped off of Hinata and ran to Kageyama. Wrapping your hands around his waist.

"Yea we did it." Kageyama said emphasizing the word we. He pat you on the head. You reminded him a lot of his little sister

"Tsukki Tsukki Tsukki Tsukki Tsukki Tsukki!!!!" You yell letting go of Kageyama and running to him and Yamaguchi. He tries his best to hide his smile. Just as Kageyama did

But Tsukishima couldn't help it. You were actually a friend. You actually stood by and listened to him when he said to play. Although it came off as just some stupid cocky smirk

He looked around the room. He couldn't believe he made so many friends. Including Hinata and Kageyama. It wasn't just a game to you. And now it wasn't just a game to him.

"Freckles you did it. Freckles did it." You threw yourself on Yamaguchi

"You did amazing out there too Y/N."

"Nooo way your servers are killer it goes whoosh then boom" you made motions with your hands

"Definitely the right fit for Hinata." Tsukki snickered

"Got that right" Tadashi laughed

The team walked out of the room to their section to get ready to leave where you spotted a certain baldy.

"Ryuuuuuu." You yell jumping on his back. The boy loses balance and falls backwards.

"Y/NNNNNNNN!" He yells back trying his best to get up and look at your face. You got up from the floor and hugged him.

"Wait how do I know if you're the real Y/N? Tell me something only she would know."

"You have a secret shrine of-" he covered your mouth

"Okay okay okay. They don't need to know."
You laughed before giving him another hug

"Y/N!" You turned to see Seako

"You did it you actually played and did it!" She jumped up and down before grabbing you by the shoulders and giving you a hug

"Sis your boobs are in her face get off of her."

Coach grinned at the view that took place. Tanaka was grabbing on to one of his sisters arms trying to break you free. While you held on to her waist anyway trying to make the hug last longer. Hinata grabbed onto your waist while Kageyama grabbed onto Hinata. Ennoshita tried grabbing onto Tanaka. As kinoshita and Narita tried their best to get Noya off of Tsukishima. Who was tryin to talk to Tadashi while Tadashi tried his best not to puke from excitement on Yachi. Yachi held onto Kiyoko shoving stomach medicine into Tadashis face. As Asahi tried his best not to be in the way although failing because Noya while on Tsukki held on to Asahis shoulder. As daichi tried his best to calm down the situation he was running around the big mess because Suga kept chopping him in the side when he wasn't paying attention.

Coach snickered.
"You go little crow." He said his eyes stuck on you.

Everyone's faces were no longer full with sadness or regret. But with happiness because number thirteen was back. They didn't care if you stayed for the next game. They didn't care if you never played again.

They just cared that you yes you decided they were important to you. Daichi was proud of you. Suga was ecstatic for you. Asahi couldn't be more happy because of you. Ennoshita knew what it meant to be captain and why people relied on him to be the next captain because of you. Kinoshita and Narita felt like they were a part of the team because of you. Noya felt like being even more chaotic when with you. Tanaka felt like he wasn't a mess up with you or because of you. Yamaguchi felt like he was more then people and himself let on because of you.Tsukishima felt that he was heard because of you. Kageyama felt like part of a team because of you.

And well Hinata.

Hinata thought you were so many things

You were

Beautiful

Talented

Hardworking

Smart

Brave

Remarkable

Confident

Charming

Clever

He

Loved

You

And

That's

All

That

Mattered

<3

(A/N: hey besties just wanted to remind you you're beautiful 🤪)