Little Daichi

"Right here, who's asking?" You weren't sure if he was being serious or not. You realized as he got closer he realized who you were.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He said messing up your hair.

"I came to drop these off. You stuffed them in the wrong bag" you said laughing

"Yeaaa oops. Thanks though" he said taking his clothing from your hand.

"I'll see you at home all right" he said turning around.
"Actually, there's something I need to tell you..."

"What happened? You didn't get into a fight right. Or in trouble in any sort"

"No... I umm gave in my letter"
Although no one else would of gotten what you said Daichi did.

You and your brother made code sentences so if I'm any situation if someone were to over hear your conversation sounded normal.

"I gave in my letter" really meant - "I told them I was transferring to Karasuno. I gave them my okay notice/letter that transferring wouldn't be a problem and my family and/or guardians knew about it"

"..." Your brothers face lit up.

"Y/N turned in her letter... SUGA Y/N TURNED IN HER LETTER." He started jumping up and down punching and chopping anyone in his way.

"Hey watch out" you yelled out. It seemed as if he had danced his way into a little practice two boys were having. But your brother couldn't hear you he was to busy being all happy. You immediately drop your bags and run towards him.

Pushing him out the way you block the ball and send it back over the net. Shocking all the boys about your fast reflexes. You apologize to your brother and point out your hand. You help him up and he gives you a little smile.

"I told you to watch out" you said rolling your eyes.

"That was awesome" said a short boy with big brown eyes and spiked brown hair.

"Um thanks?" You said forgetting you were in a room with others

"Wait so your Y/N?" Said another boy. This one was way taller then the other boy and he had his hair tied up in a bun.

"Umm yeah that's me. Nice to meet you all." You said giving a soft and friendly smile.

"Yeah definitely not Suga's type." You heard another voice say.

"Guys for crying out loud she's younger then me" Suga says giving you a hug "hey Y/N so I see you're coming to Karasuno"

"Yup... so I guess I better get to know you boys better" you said pulling your hair back. Revealing your full face. You could hear the boys whisper about you. You couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Wait a second...I've seen you two before." You said circling the two boys that were practicing before you blocked their ball.

"Y/N don't scare them." Daichi said grabbing your arm.

"AHA, your Tobio Kageyama" you said pointing at the taller one of the two. You walked towards him not losing eye contact. He slowly stepped backwards.

"Omg the guys are gonna die when they hear this" you said snapping a picture with Kageyama "Look who I just met" you said "and... send" you look up to see all the guys looking at you confusingly.

"Did you just read out what you sent" the taller one with glasses said.

"Oh sorry, it's just the guys on Seijoh are gonna die once they know I'm now against them with fancy number ten and Tobio"

"What are you... a spy ?" The shortest one said jumping on the back of the bald one

"A pretty hot spy though" said the bald one

"She's not a spy... you aren't a spy right." Your brother said whispering in your ear.

"Really Daichi" Suga said

"Look I'm sure she just wants to get to know us a little. Right little Daichi" Suga said putting a arm around you

"Little Daichi... I like that" You said giving Suga a big smile

"Anyways can I get your names please... it's a little weird just calling you bald one or short one in my head" you said

"Well I'm Tanaka and this is Noya. We're the short and bald one I guess" he said with a smug look.

"I'm Tadashi and this is Tsukki well everyone calls him Tsukki at least"

"I'm Ennoshita"

"You can call me Narita"

"I'm Kinoshita"

"Asahi Azumane here" he said with a shy smile and he shook your hand.

"It's nice to meet you all" you said nicely you grab Daichi and whisper in his ear "you didn't tell me everyone was hot on the team" he smacked your arm and you gasped dramatically.

"Wait a second" you said counting on your fingers.

"Hey you, pretty boy" (who gets the reference 🤭)

"Pretty boy?" the short orange haired boy said turning towards you

"Eh" you said shrugging. The rest of the team laughing at the orange haired boys expression.

"Shoyo you moron she's talking to you" Kageyama said as he chopped the boys head.

"Ow Kageyama. I'm Shoyo Hinata. You aren't quite bad yourself. Well not like that. I was just saying you're attractive aswell. But I didn't mean it in like a disrespectful way. I really respect women. I do. I mean I have a mother and sister. Although that's not a excuse . I would never. I'll shut up now" the boys said pinkish red from cheek to cheek.

"Looks like you got Fancy number 10 flustered" Said Tanaka raising his eyebrows.

"Okay, okay enough with the chatting and flirting. Get back to practice" the Coach said gesturing you to come sit down with him.