Number #13

"So the names Y/N right"

"That's correct sir" nodding in response 

"How would you feel about being on the team Y/N?" He said eyes focused on Kageyama

"The team? I wouldn't mind but isn't there a girl and boy team? Would I even be allowed?"
He shifts his focus on you.

"You wouldn't be able to play in actual matches. But I believe you would make the boys better" he says shifting his eyes away from you and back on to the guys practicing.

"You could come to all are practice games, practice camp,And all the practices we have here.So what do you say?"

Coach Ukai says gesturing for Daichi to come over
Daichi hits the ball to Tsukki and jogs his way over to the place coach and you sat.

"Trade spaces with your sister for a couple of minutes" Coach Ukai said looking up to Daichi.

"What you're gonna throw me in already. You just met me" you said shaking your head and hands signaling that it was best for you not to.

"Exactly why I'm doing it." He turned his attention away from Daichi and over to you.

"Give it a shot."

"Yea. Give it a shot Little Daichi." Your brother said with a wink.

"Okay. Fine. I'll do it." You got up from the bench And jogged over to the team playing. Hair back and sweater off you get your game face on. It's been a while since the last time you actually played so you were lucky it wasn't some big game. Although you did want to impress some of the guys there.

"Hey umm Y/N. What are you doing?" Kageyama said looking confused

"I'm replacing Daichi with another much better Sawamura. Coaches orders" you say winking at Kageyama

"Well it was Daichi's turn to serve. If you want to still serve that is" Hinata said pink ear to ear handing
you the ball.

You took it from his hands and ruffled his hair. It was funny because of how close in height you two were. Yet he still acted like he was the smaller one.

"Okay. Okay I got this" you say griping the yellow and blue ball that you held. You could feel all eyes on you. You throw the ball up. Jumping quickly you hit the ball with your less dominant hand.

The boys begin to scatter before they realize it had already hit the floor to quickly for them to register. The ball had hit the floor quicker then Kageyama could yell at Hinata for being a idiot. And can that boy talk fast.

"S-she hit that with her other hand." Coach said in awe. You staring at your less dominant it was red. You haven't felt this feeling in forever. You smiled and looked at your brother who seemed proud.

"That was amazing." Hinata said still a little pink

"Umm thanks" you said shyly looking at the floor.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Tanaka said also in awe like the others.

"Well my closest friend is Oikawa guess I picked up some of his skills. But I always use my less dominant hand. It gives the ball just the right of amount of power it needs to get over the net. If I were to use my other hand like most do I would never get a guarantee if it will go over. Besides when I set, other then that I always use this hand."

The boys looked at you confused

"Wait so you're telling me you play all positions." Tsukki said wiping his face with a towel. All the boys were now around you waiting for a answer.

"Umm well yea. Doesn't everyone" you said playing with your hands

"I forgot to tell you guys. Y/N plays home alone a lot
she never really played on a normal team. So she's always relied on herself. So the answer to your question is yes she can play all positions. But she's best at right side hitter and/or middle blocker" your older brother said resting his arm on your head

"That's amazing" a short blonde girl said handing the boys their water bottles.

"I'm Yachi" she said giving you her hand. You shook it and gave a soft smile. "

I'm next to be manager. Right after Kiyoko" she pointed to a fairly pale girl with big grey almost blue eyes and a mole sitting on the lower part of her face. She waved at you.
—————————————-
You help Hinata pick up all the volleyballs off the floor

"You know Kageyama could of helped me. I mean you really didn't play much. Besides when you served 6 times in a row" he said throwing a volleyball in with the rest

"Yea I guess." You threw the last ball in with the other balls in the basket. Hinata pushed it to its original spot. You put on your sweater and let your hair down.

All the boys stared the same way they did when you put it up. You laughed as you see Daichi hit each one individually yelling "she's my sister don't forget that"
————————————-
It was just Suga , Asahi, Daichi and you left as you all walked the same way home.

"So uh Y/N, are you joining or not" Daichi said

"Daichi you can't just say that" Asahi said softly nudging Daichi with his elbow

You laughed a little as Daichi and Asahi started to push and shove each other playfully.

"Can't believe you're related to one of them" Suga said continuing to walk with you

"I have no choice. At least I didn't chose him to be my best friend"

"Touché Y/N."

"Wait for us" Asahi and Daichi yelled as they caught up to us.

"Sooo. Do you have a answer yet"

"Yes sweet brother I have a answer"

"Cool what is it" Suga said intrigued

"I will think about it" you laughed at your own teasing as Daichi pushed you.

"Come on, be are lucky number thirteen." Asahi said helping you regain balance

"Lucky number 13. I like that. Well team mates guess I'll see you tomorrow" you guys spilt off and you and Daichi continued your way home

"Well you do have to go to normal classes first. I'm sure Karasuno is gonna be great to you" Daichi said giving you a reassuring smile. You needed that. It seemed as if today went so fast you could even remember what had happened.

Then it hit you. You were now a crow. A "wingless crow". The only girl on the team. You broke up with your boyfriend just before. And now you couldn't understand whether or not you did it out of impulse to get back at your ex- boyfriend or if you actually wanted to become a "wingless crow". It was kinda a bit of both of you wanted to be honest with yourself

"What are you doing here?" You hear someone say shooting you back to reality.