Kagayamas plan

Eyes closed you answered

"Kagayama I told you I like Hinata not you"

"Hey idiot how can you not tell the difference in are voices" you had been so stuck in your own head you hadn't realize the voices have switched. Eyes closed you stared at Kagayama

"Please don't tell me we are in the gym now and Hinata just heard what I said"

"Okay I won't."  You slowly opened your eyes to see the team all paused in their spots staring at you.

"I can explain" you smiled at the boy who had increased the grip on the ball he was holding The boys all awaited your answer.

You looked at all of them around the room. Bright red you turned around and started running. As you came to a sudden halt.

"Owww" you had fell on the floor.

"Hey Y/N you okay" it was Mr. Takeda great exactly what you needed. The man helped you up and smiled at you.

"Hm I thought you would of know class is that way." He had put a hand on your shoulder making you turn back around and walk with him

"I got some good news for the team"

"What is it?"

"Well you are on the team so I guess you'll just have to wait to see" he opened the gym door letting you go in front of him

"Look who I found on my way here. Isn't that great now we are all here and I can tell you the great news" 

you had hoped in the small amount of time you weren't their that they had at least forgotten about it or Hinata somehow got hit in the head making him forget what you said. But nope.

The boy couldn't keep his eyes off you. But that was normal because you clearly are so beautiful to look at ;)

"Tomorrow we'll be going to the training camp. But it won't be the normal couple of people. It seems as Shiratorizawa and Aboa Jōsai"

You smiled in glee. Completely forgetting about Hinata in that moment you couldn't help but think of seeing of Oikawa and Iwaizumi again.

"Yay" you said excitedly. Everyone looked at you still wondering about what happened before.

"Hey can we all just not" you said smiling threw a fake smile.

"Did I miss something?" Mr. Takeda whispered to Coach Ukai

"Yup. But I'll catch you up" Coach whispered back

"Hey umm Y/N. Maybe it's best if we did talk about what happened" the short boy said

"Run Noya" Daichi said looking at Noya worriedly

"What why?"

"Oh now you're gonna tell me what to do you stupid little munchkin" you started bolting towards Noya

You chased him around the gym into he lost breath.

"Wait no I'm sorry" Noya said out of breath.

"To late" you kicked the boy in the chest. He fell with a small thump. You grabbed both of his hands and held them down on his chest.

"We talk about it when I feel like talking about it." You were now pushing down all your weight on to him.

"You know all though this hurts. You're really pretty from this angle"

"Looks like someone's a bottom" you said applying more force

"Owww can someone help"

You suddenly felt hands around your waist.

"Enough is enough you can't kill the kid" Asahi said putting you on his shoulder.

"Why not. I can just be the Libero"

"She's got a point" Tanaka said helping Noya up.

"Asahi put my sister down before she kills you and we don't have a Ace or Libero"  Asahi laughed and placed you down gently

"I would never kill Asahi. He's to cute to die yet" you gave the tall guy a friendly smile.

"Soo since you won't kill me... do you want to at least talk about what happened with me" he gave you a nice smile

"Only if you don't tell my brother"

"Yeah Daichi she said no"

"Hold on you were using Asahi." You gasped "that's low" you lunged yourself at your brother making you fall on top of him.

You held his hands together like Noya but this time you stood on him.

"Hey look I'm kinda taller this way" you smiled

"Okay get of your brother" Hinata picked you up by your waist and put you down quickly. He kept his hand on your side slightly looking down at you.

"If you want to. We could talk about it" he whispered

"No I'm fine" you smiled and punched the boy on the arm. You walked away and sat down next to the Coach.

"What am I gonna do now" you looked at your Coach, teacher and friends for help.

"Maybe you should tell her about Kagayama and Daichi's plan" Yachi exclaimed.
———————————————————
FlashBack to Kagayama and Daichi's conversation
"So what's your plan?"

"Okay since you're the captain you can pitch it coach. And it might sorta involve Y/N" Daichi raised a eyebrow at Kagayama

"I know you've realized it everyone has but Y/N makes Hinata better. When she's around him normally the moron collapses" he pointed to you cleaning Hinatas nose. Daichi nodded.

"But when we play... she makes him better somehow. And I should know that stupid little idiot sucks at volleyball."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying is... when the other team is in the lead she should step Hinata in the right direction. With I don't know a high-five, a playful head scratch,a hug, a kiss something to make him want to impress her."
"Although I don't condone my sister dating anyone I do like that idea. I'll pass it by Coach later. Hopefully he could persuade Y/N"
———————————————
"So what do you think?"

"Kissing Hinata..." your face turned pink at the idea.

"It doesn't have to be a kiss it could easily you holding his hand while wishing good luck"

"You don't have to if you don't want to" Mr Takeda stated

"I'll do it." You got up from the bench "I'll do it. Just he doesn't know about this idea right?"

They all shook their head in unison. You gave them a smile and ran off to go jump on Noya again.

"Oh god DAICHI GET YOUR SISTER"