chapter 1

- 6.30 AM -
Y/n pov
In the morning I woke up at 6.00 AM and then I prepare for go to college today. After I done preparing all my stuff that I need, I eat some breakfast. Couple minutes later, I go to my college by a bus.

While walking, I realize that the first class will be held on 7:00 AM. "Oh no, it's already 6:30 AM. I will be late for the first class today" I said in the rush while running through the hallway to my class.

Justin pov
At 6:00 AM I already at the college because my house is kinda far from the college. While I waiting for the first class, I wrote something on a paper. "How to say to her that I want her to be my girlfriend?" I said. "I really want her to be my girlfriend so badly."

I was feel in love at the first sight with a girl. I met the girl for the first time in the cafeteria while I ate a donuts yesterday.

- 6.45 AM -
Y/n pov
I arrived at my college. I go out from the bus and then run to my class quickly. After 1 minutes later, I arrived at my class and gladly I didn't late.

Justin pov
I still sat down on my seats of my class. Suddenly when someone arrived at the class, I look at the door and talk to myself. "Hold up, her face is look so familiar," I said in confused and a little bit shock came into me for a moment.

"Is that the girl that I met at the cafeteria yesterday?" I said in shocked and blushing a little bit. I didn't know that y/n was in the same class with me and I started blushing so hard. I was sat in the middle back row and beside the window, and y/n sit behind me.

"Oh my- is she really sat behind me?! This is a big moment for telling her that I have a feeling for her," I said in my heart. I was really happy and excited at the same time. "Oh man, what should I do now? Should I just straight to the point?" I said in confused and many thoughts came through my mind in that moment.

- 7.00 AM -
Bell was ringing because right now and everyone—including y/n and me— are focus to the material on the first class today. After that, the lecturer told everyone to make a film with 2 person in 1 group. I really want make a film with y/n, but I was to embarrassing to ask her to be in my group.

Suddenly someone calling my name and then I look back. I was so shock because the person who called me is y/n! I feel like this is my chance to ask y/n to be in the same group as mine.

"Are you really calling me?" I said. "Yes, I am." "Oh ok? Why do you call me?" "So.. umm.. do you want being my partner for this group project? Because I don't know who to ask for joining my group project except you," she said in embarrassed. "Really?! I mean, really?" "Yeah! If you want to." "Ok then, I can be your partner for this group project." "Great! Thank you so much," she said in her excitement. "No problem!"

She thinks for a while and suddenly she said "When we start making this project?" "Hmm, I think when all our classes are over today. We can meet at the restaurant across the college." "Sounds great! Ok then, I'll meet you later. See ya, Justin!" she said while walking out the class. "See you soon," I said with my smile on my face.