chapter 9

I opened my palm and she held it. We started to walk away from the bus stop and go to our college. Together.

•••

- 6.30 AM -
We finally arrived at our college lobby. Suddenly, she stopped me from walking. I looked at her and she looked at me.

Y/n : "Umm.. Justin.."
Justin : "Yes y/n?"
Y/n : "Can we go to cafetaria for a while?"
Justin : "Don't tell me that you haven't eaten this morning"
Y/n : "Umm.. y- yeah?"
Justin : *sigh* " Well ok, let's go then.."
Y/n : "Thank you and I'm sorry Justin.."
Justin : "It's ok y/n.. you need to recharge your energy today or else you will get sick.."
Y/n : "I will Justin.. I promised that tomorrow and the next day, I will eat my breakfast and then I will go to college.. to meet you.."
Justin : "That's my girlfriend.."

After that, we started to walk and went to cafetaria. We walked about 2 minutes and finally arrived. She started to see some breakfast menus and she looked at me.

Y/n : "Do you want something?"
Justin : "Hmm.."
Y/n : "Just pick anything you want.."
Justin : "Umm.. can I have 2 classic donuts y/n?"
Y/n : "Of course!"

She started talking to the cafeteria worker and ordered the meals that we wanted. After they gave the meals, she paid for all the meals. I think she wants to repay all that I paid for her before. I felt quite shy about it.

Justin : "You don't need to pay for these donuts.."
Y/n : "It's ok Justin, let me pay it for you this time.."
Justin : "T- thank you babe.." (I said in slow voice)
Y/n : "No problem.."

We both carry the tray to our seat. We both sat across from each other.

Justin : "What did you order y/n?"
Y/n : "Just a simple sandwich and orange juice"
Justin : "Why don't you order a lemon tea like you usually order?"
Y/n : "Well.. I want to order orange juice since you really enjoy drinking this almost everyday. It makes me really want to drink this right now"
Justin : "I see.. well, it's good for your health.."
Y/n : "Yup.."

We started to eat our meals. While eating, my gaze just focused on her face. Her eyes, her cheeks, her lips are so gorgeous. The way she eats the sandwich, she looks so cute. I love her so much.

Couple minutes later, my brain started to think about the concepts of our project. I already have two concepts in my mind and I just need y/n to accept one of them. While deeply in my thoughts, she stared at me. Curiously.

Y/n : "Justin.. are you ok?"
Justin : "Oh.. I.. umm.. I'm ok y/n, thank you for asking.."
Y/n : "Alright.. I already finished eating.."
Justin : "Me too.. shall we go to our class y/n?"
Y/n : "Sure Justin.."

We started to stand up and I held her hand quite tightly. I led her to our first class quickly because I'm afraid that we might be late.

5 minutes later, we finally arrived and gladly our lecturer hadn't arrived yet. When we went to the class, it kinda looked different. The seats are changing today. I noticed that everyone can sit down next to each other, usually we sit by ourself. I led her to sit down next to me. She let me to sit beside the window and she beside me. While we both sitting, I can see her face is blushing and so I do.

Justin : "Is it ok if you sit next to me?" (I said in low voice)
Y/n : "S- sure.. I- I don't mind.."

We both just silent awkwardly. We were both too nervous to look at each other and I think that everyone probably looked at us right now, but I really don't mind.

Justin : "I need to break the ice.." (I said to myself)

I started to look at her and said..
Justin : "Umm.. y/n?"
Y/n : "Y- yeah?" (she looked at me back)
Justin : "Should we talk about the project?"
Y/n : "Oh my goodness.. I forgot about that.."
Justin : "It's ok y/n. Anyways, do you have any ideas for the concept?"
Y/n : "Based on what we discussed a long time ago, I agree with you. But, the concept.. I still had no idea.."
Justin : "Well honestly.. I already have a concept for this film. But, I don't know if you want it or not.."
Y/n : "Just tell me the concept first. I know you always have brilliant ideas in your mind.."
Justin : "T- thank you y/n. Ok so.."

I told her about two concepts that I had on my mind. When I told her, she looked at me so seriously. Without noticing, my heart was pounding pretty wild. I try to control it so she can't see it. I'm too embarrassed.

After I told her about the concept she replied to me..
Y/n : "Oh my god.. that's a really good idea Justin.. I know that you always have brilliant ideas! I like both of the concept"
Justin : "Hehe.. thank you y/n.."
Y/n : "My pleasure.."
Justin : "So.. which one did you prefer to make? The first one or the second one?"
Y/n : "I admit that is a hard choice"
Justin : "Oh really? Is it that hard rather than you choosing me as your partner before?" (I said teasingly)
Y/n : "I mean.." (she said while embarrassing)
Justin : "I'm just kidding y/n.. beside you look so adorable when you are nervous around me"
Y/n : "Aaaa.. don't you dare to tease me like that, Justin Kroma!" (her cheeks started getting red)
Justin : "Hehe.. I won't.. I won't.." (I giggled at her)

Slowly, my hands held her both cheeks and moved her face closer to my face. My gaze only focuses on her gorgeous eyes. She looked at me while blushing so hard.

Y/n : "J- Justin? W- what are you doing?"