chapter 2

She thinks for a while and suddenly she said "When we start making this project?" "Hmm, I think when all our classes are over today. We can meet at the restaurant across the college." "Sounds great! Ok then, I'll meet you later. See ya, Justin!" she said while walking out the class. "See you soon," I said with my smile on my face.

•••

- 4.00 PM -
Justin pov
I was freaking excited because I know that today's class is over and I remember that I was going to meet y/n again! I running through the class, across the road, and finally I arrived at the restaurant so fast. "Great! Y/n didn't arrive yet, this is my chance to tell her that I love her so much. I hope she love me back," I said.

Y/n pov
I'm really happy because my class is over for today. I realized that I'm going to the restaurant and meet Justin for making a project. After crossing the road, I finally arrived at the restaurant. Shortly after that, I entered the restaurant and I see Justin in distance.

I was so shock because when I saw Justin's face, he looks so cute. I didn't realize that I was blushing when I standing in front of him, but gladly Justin didn't notice that.

"Hi Justin!" I said to him. "H- hello y/n! Finally y- you arrive. Please sit over there, I know you are tired, right?" "Yeah, maybe just a little bit tired because today's class. By the way, thank you." "Hehe.. no problem y/n," he said while smiling to me.

We both took our sit and then talking about the project that we gonna make. As I know that the project must done in 1-2 week or else we wouldn't get a grades.

- 4.25 PM -
Justin pov
After talking about the project, I was hungry. I call a waiter to order some food and then I asked her. "So y/n, are you hungry too?" "Not really." "Well, order something that you like. I'll pay for you." "No Justin, I'm good," she said in nervously way because she don't want me to pay her some food.

"Don't be shy y/n or else you will starving later," I said to her. "Ok then, I want some cheese burger and lemonade, please?" "Ok, y/n. I want a burger and orange juice and yeah that's it for us." "Alright. The food will be served about 10 minutes," waiter said while leaving us here.

"Thank you for buying me some food and drinks," she said. "You're welcome y/n, I'm just worried that you will sick if you're not eating." "Aww.. thank you for understanding me, Justin." "No problem! Btw, can I ask you something?" "Sure, what is it?" "C- can you give me y- your number if you don't mind?" "Sure!" she said.

She gave me the number and I gave my number to her as well. "Thank you so much, y/n." "No problem." I was really happy, because I can chat or maybe call with y/n later.

10 minutes later, the food was arriving. After that, we eat our food. Everything looks delicious and smells good.

When I was eating my food with y/n, my gaze only looked at y/n's face. My heart was pounding so fast and my cheeks literally getting warm. I talk to myself and said.

Justin : "Oh my- her face is so sweet, her eyes is so beautiful. I love her so much, but I don't know how to say that I love her so much. Should I just say right now? Or maybe later? Arghh.. I'm confused"
Justin : "Oh wait- I forgot, I have a gift for her. I can make some note for her and then I will put the note in the gift!"

I wants to give the gift to y/n for a long time, but suddenly I realize that I forgot to make the note for y/n. So, I decided to make the note in the toilet. I don't want y/n to know it yet.

Justin : "Y/n, I need to go to the toilet real quick. Can you please wait here?"
Y/n : "Of course, I will wait here"
Justin : "Thank you"

After that, I went to the toilet real quick and then I wrote the note.

"Hey y/n, I hope you like the gift that I made for you. I just want you to know that you're an amazing person that I know, and I love you so much. Can you please be my girlfriend? You can text me for the answer."
- Justin