chapter 6

After he said that, our lecturer is coming to our class and we quickly paying attention to our lecturer. Along with that, my heart still beating pretty fast just because he is trying to tease me like that.

•••

- 1.00 PM -

After a long day at college, I finally finished my whole class. I feel quite exhausted and tired because of it.

Y/n : "Hmph.. I'm so tired. I wish Justin was with me right now, it will be less tired than this"

Y/n : "Speaking about Justin, where's he?"

I looked around for him, but sadly I didn't see him. My face suddenly turned more frown than before. Without noticing, my feet just walked straight to the park near my college.

When I arrived at the park, I looked around at the beautiful tree, inhaling the fresh air, and seeing the clear blue sky. All of those little things make me feel better.

After I looked around at the park, I finally found a bench to sit on. I sat on the bench near the lake along with a little cold weather that came through my body.

Y/n : "Why is the weather getting colder than before? I thought it didn't feel this cold"

Spontaneously, I searched my scarf through my bag and gladly I found it. After that, I put it around my neck. But, I still felt so cold. Without thinking a lot, I quickly stood up and then started to walk to a cafe near the park.

In the cafe, I could really smell the coffee. I really love it. After that, I ordered some matcha latte and then I went to sit near the window. I could see the scenery of the park and I admit it's really beautiful.

Y/n : "I wish he was here with me right now.. I miss him already.." I spoke to myself quietly.

Justin pov

I was just done with my class today and I know that her class is already done earlier than me. I bet she really missed me right now. Is she?

I started to walk away from college and go to the bookstore near the park. I look around at the beautiful view of the city along with cold weather. While walking, my brain just thinks about y/n. I just miss her a lot. It feels like we haven't talked or met each other for about a year. I really wish she was with me already.

Justin : "Where could she be right now? Is she already going to her house? Or go somewhere else without me? Or could it be that she went with someone else?"

My mind just filled up with a lot of negative questions. But, I tried to think positively and tried to trust her.

Around 2 minutes later, I finally arrived at the bookstore. But, when I want to go inside. I'm looking at the cafe near the bookstore and I see someone that looks similar to y/n. Without thinking, I look at the person closely and surprisingly it's y/n!

She didn't notice that I'm starting at her outside the cafe. I looked at her while she was reading a novel with some matcha latte beside it. She's so beautiful.

I spoke to myself..

Justin : "Hello my lovely princess, I really miss you a lot today and you look so gorgeous" I started to blush.