chapter 10

Slowly, my hands held her both cheeks and moved her face closer to my face. My gaze only focuses on her gorgeous eyes. She looked at me while blushing so hard.

Y/n : "J- Justin? W- what are you doing?"

•••

I moved her face more closer to me until our lips almost touched. She looked at me surprisedly and started blushing so badly.

Justin : "I never knew that my girlfriend would look so gorgeous.."
Justin : "You look beautiful today, y/n.."

Slowly, I moved my lips directly to her nose. I kissed it and she looked at me blushing. Her cheeks looked redder than before.

Y/n : "J- Justin.. w- we are in t- the class right now.."
Justin : "I know, but please let me see your beautiful face y/n.. please?"

She nodded embarrassingly to me and I smiled at her. I held her hand with my right hand and rubbed it. Her hand is so soft. I moved my face away from her a little bit. Slowly, I held her hand closer to my lips and I kissed it. She looked at me so embarrassed and faced me away.

Justin : "I think someone is embarrassing right now.."
Y/n : "I- I'm not.."
Justin : "Oh really?"
Y/n : "J- Justin p- please.."

I giggled at her reaction and soon I let her hand go.

Justin : "Alright.. I let you go.."
Y/n : "T- thank you.."

I replied to her with my smile and blushed a little bit. She looked at me smiling embarrassingly. She's so cute.

Shortly after that, our lecturer came to class. I moved away from her because I didn't want our lecturer to notice us and gladly he didn't notice it. Soon, I grabbed my book from my bag and put it on my table. After that, we started our lesson today.

- 11.30 AM -

Our class is finally over today. I headed out from college and waited for her to come out since today I finished my class earlier than usual. Several minutes later, I saw a beautiful woman walking towards me with her signature smile over her face. My heart pounding like a melody of music and my cheeks almost turning to red. Is this how you feel when you're in love with someone that you loved the most?

Suddenly, she waved at me and I noticed that. Quickly, I waved back at her nervously. She giggled at my reaction and I smiled at her embarrassingly. I walked to her closely and so did she.

Justin : "S- so.. time to make the video, right?"
Y/n : "Hmm.. why don't we have a lunch break right now? I bet you're hungry right now, right?"
Justin : "How did you know that?"
Y/n : "You don't need to know about that. Besides, let's go to the restaurant over there!"
Justin : "Alright"

She held me tightly and I held her back. She leads me so excited like a little kid who's very excited to get something that they want. I smiled while looking at her all the way until we arrived.

When we arrived, I released our grip and decided to open the door for her. She blushed a little bit and started to walk in the restaurant and I followed her at the back. I let her choose where we are gonna sit down. She decided to sit near the window at the back. I let her sit down first and sat across from her.

We had a little conversation about the project and some random stuff. Couple minutes later, a waiter came towards us.

Waiter : "Sorry for bothering you both, did you want to order something?"
Y/n : "Oh yeah, we-"
Justin : "We'd like to order 2 sandwiches, one glass of orange juice and also one glass of lemon tea for her. Did you need anything else y/n?"
Y/n : "Can I have one medium french fries too, please?"
Waiter : "Alright then, It will take about 10 minutes for your meals to be done."
Justin : "Thanks."
Waiter : "You're welcome and sorry for bothering you both."
Justin : "It's fine."

Shortly after that, the waiter left us alone and she looked at me nervously. I held her hand while laying on the table. I looked at her and she looked at me back. Shamelessly.

Justin : "It's alright y/n, don't be like this. You know that's their job, right?"
Y/n : "I know. It's just that I forgot that we are just having a lunch break here, but I think I got a little interested in our conversations."
Justin : "Oh really?"
Y/n : "Y- yeah?"
Justin : "I never seen a person that was really interested in my conversation before."
Y/n : "Did you?"
Justin : "Yes. I think you're a unique person for me that really made me want to know more about you."
Y/n : "You think so, Justin?"
Justin : "Well.. I didn't look like I was trying to lie to you, right?"
Y/n : "I think so.."
Justin : "Well.. speaking about the project, where do you think that we should start making the video?"
Y/n : "I think I know where the perfect place is and I think that you know this place."
Justin : "Where?"
Y/n : "You'll see.."

After she said that, our meals finally arrived and we both started to eat it.

- 1.00 PM -

After we finished our meals, we had a little conversation about the project and paid all the bills. We left the restaurant. She started to lead the way meanwhile I picked up my camera from my bag. I turned on the camera and pointed it to her. I decided to record her quietly and without her noticing.

I stared at the camera and looked at her face from it. My mind suddenly felt blank and only thinking about her. My gaze just focused on her through my camera. She's so incredible and I was just amazed by her. I felt like I'm the luckiest person who has this wonderful woman to be my partner in my life. I'm feeling alive.

Couple minutes later, we arrived at the park. She looked at me with my camera and she's just smiling at me. I felt some damage from her smile that came through my heart and I felt my cheeks start to burn more than before. Without thinking a lot, I quickly stopped recording her and I just looked at her embarrassingly.

Y/n : "We already arrived Justin!"
Justin : "You want us to record here?"
Y/n : "Yes. A place where you and I were united and the place where we fell in love towards each other. I want us to capture all the moments and the memories that we made in this place. So when we're older, we can still remember all of it in our minds, our hearts and our souls."
Justin : "I totally agree with you babe. Let's get started then."
Y/n : "Let's go and I'm already in my position right now."
Justin : "Alright.."

I started to record her because she said that she wants to be the actress on the scenes and she let me be her cameraman.

She started to act based on the concepts that we made before and I admit that she is an amazing actress. She does all the acts so well. Sometimes, she made just a couple of mistakes but I really don't mind because she tried her best and I'm totally amazed about her efforts on this project.

That's why I love her even more and more.