chapter 8

Around 5 minutes after her bus left, my bus finally arrived. I get to the bus and my mind just thinking about her along the road. I miss her a lot.

•••

- 7.00 PM -
Y/n pov
I already arrived at my home. After taking a shower, I got dressed up in my pajamas and had a great dinner with my parents. I walked straight to my room and locked the door. When I was in my room, my eyes looked straight to the gift that he gave to me earlier. I picked up the bouquet, the novel and also the red scarf.

Y/n : "Where should I put this stuff?"

I was thinking about it for a while. But suddenly, I remembered that I put his gift when he gave it to me for the first time in my drawer. I quickly open the drawer and look at the gift again. I'm looking at some stuff that is still in the box, even his handwritten notes that he asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm still speechless at it.

Y/n : "I never regret the day that I was saying yes for answering this question.. because it was all worth it.."

My tears slowly feel to my cheeks and I almost started to cry. I put the bouquet in the drawer. I looked at it for a while and then I closed the drawer. I walked to my bed and picked up the red scarf. I sniffed it and I enjoyed the smell of his perfume. It feels like the smells come through my heart. I blushed a little bit.

I put the scarf on my closet. After that, I sat on my bed and picked up the novel that he gave me. I really love this novel and he knew it. I still had no idea that his instinct was so close to me or is it just a coincidence? I'm not sure about it.

I opened the novel and started to read. I turned on some music on my phone and then I plugged my earphones. After that, I put the earphones on my ears. I listened to All Too Well (10 Minutes Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) and looped it so the music doesn't change to another music.

I read it for about a couple of hours and I really enjoyed it. After that, I release the earphones from my ears and then put the novel on the table. I sat back in my bed and looked at my phone.

I looked at the message on my phone and I opened his texts that he sent me in the morning a couple days ago. I really missed him so much.

Justin pov
I just arrived at my place. Alone. I'm living in the apartment all by myself since I didn't live in this city. I put my bag on the table and rested my body on the bed. I feel so tired and lonely at the same time. I really wish that y/n was with me right now, I bet it really made me less lonely than this.

After I rested for a while, I started to wake up and take a shower for a while. I put on my black clothes and black short pants. After that, I sat near the window and looked at the scenery of the city at night. I admit that it looks really pretty, but not as pretty as her of course.

My mind just filled with all the moments that me and y/n went through today, which it's so incredible. I still can't believe that I kissed her today. I held my lips and felt it. I still can feel the softness and sweetness of her lips.

Justin : "I wish you were here with me y/n.. if you were here, we can look at the beautiful sky with a lot of stars that were shining bright today.. you were in my hug and sharing some story together.."

Without noticing, my tears fell into my cheeks. My heart just got a little painful and I got a shiver for a while. I hugged myself so tight and just thought about her all the way to make myself feel quite better.

Couple minutes later, I swept away my tears and stood up. I went to my fridge and picked up some snacks to eat. I sat on my bed and leaned on the headboard. I looked at my phone while eating the snacks.