chapter 11

She started to act based on the concepts that we made before and I admit that she is an amazing actress. She does all the acts so well. Sometimes, she made just a couple of mistakes but I really don't mind because she tried her best and I'm totally amazed about her efforts on this project.

That's why I love her even more and more.

•••

- 3.00 PM -

It took quite a long time to make scene 1 and 2 but thank God we finished it. Me and y/n decided to take some rest at the bench. She looked a bit tired and I could see it in her pretty eyes. Even though she said that she wasn't tired, I don't want her to get sick because of this project.

"You did an amazing job, babe! I know you could do the last part in scene 2," I said to her. "You really think so, Justin?" "Well duh.. Of course you're." "Hehe.. thank you!" y/n laugh towards me. Her signature laugh really melts my heart. No. It melts my soul as bad as she looks. "Are you ok, Justin?" She was worried about me because my face looked so red because of her laugh. "I'm good, y/n. Thank you for asking." "Let's continue to scene 3!" She said excitedly.

Seeing her spirit that never stopped to do whatever she was doing. It feels like she never ran out of energy that she really keeps the energy charged for eternity years then let them out today. Although, I never say no to her and keep her comfortable. Not because I want this project to be done as soon as possible, it's just because I love seeing how cheerful she is.

- 5.00 PM -

"I think we have to stop at scene 5," I said to her while looking at my camera screen. "It looks like my camera has run out of battery." "Alright Justin, it's all good." "Thank you. By the way, wanna go somewhere in this town?" "Hmm.. I don't know yet." "How about we have dinner at some restaurant?" "Ok. Sounds good to me." "Is it ok for you to be out this quite late, y/n? I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." "Well, I told my mom that I will be back at home late and she said ok with it." "Alright," I said.

When I was packing my camera into my backpack, she went near me as our breath got warmer. I was completely frozen in my spot and she got her body closer to me. I looked down at her as she lifted her head to look at me then looked down again. She immediately teases my chest with her little hand as I'm still trying to pack all my stuff. "You look so incredible, Justin. I didn't even realize it until now," she said in flirty ways. My heart is pounding so fast and I almost can't control myself just because of this situation.

I grabbed her small chin with my right hand and looked at her whole face - from her eyes until her chin - as she tried to avoid my gaze on her. "Look at me, babe," I said in my low tone voice. "I wish I could kiss you right now in here, but there's a lot of people out there you know?" "I know, Justin," she said. I placed my left arm through her waist and dragged her closer. "I can see you are blushing, y/n. You look so cute," I said. She immediately dodged me and I giggled because of her reaction. "Let's go, babe. We don't want to be late for dinner," I said to her. "Y- yeah.. Justin, I'm b- behind you." "Come here," I said as I grabbed her little hand with my right hand. She didn't say a word and started to walk with me.

- 5.15 PM -

Y/n pov

Me and Justin arrived at the Bus Stop. The street was really crowded today and everyone is trying to deal with it. Justin was still holding my left hand and put it in his jacket pocket. He looked at me when I saw him and gave me his best smile. I smiled at him back and looked away to the street as I'm trying not to blush again.

After waiting for quite a long time, the bus finally arrived and we went in. We decided to sit at the back of the bus. I sat beside the window and he sat beside me. He looked so tired and his eyes were so sleepy if I'm being honest. Soon after the bus was moving, his eyes were closed and his head started to fall to the other side. I quickly grab his head and slowly put it on my left shoulder.

He really fell asleep completely and I don't want him to wake up. I slowly pull away my left hand from his hand and start patting his head. I could feel his hair through my finger. His fluffy hair was really soft and I really liked the smell of his hair. After I was done patting him, I put my head on top of his and we slept for a while in the bus.

- 5.40 PM -

Justin pov

I slowly woke up from my sleep until I realized I was on y/n's shoulder this whole time. She was sleeping at the top of my head. I moved her head slowly and put it on my right shoulder now. Then, I pulled her waist towards me so she could be closer to me. I took off my jacket and put it on her body so she wouldn't get cold from the air conditioner. I moved her hair that covered her pretty face, then placed my right arm in her waist like I was hugging her.

The restaurant that I wanted to take her to wasn't so far from where we are right now, maybe only needing 4 - 5 minutes again. I really want to take her there since we are dating now. Not because I want to celebrate that we are just dating, it's because I wanted her to see a beautiful view from the top of that restaurant and I really hope that she liked it.

While we wait at our destination, I just look at the beautiful scenery. Not the building or the vehicle that was passing the bus or the crowded street, but a gorgeous woman who was beside me that was sleeping on my shoulder. How on earth can this woman be so beautiful when sleeping?

She is just too perfect for me.