chapter 5

After saying that, I just standing there.. waiting for y/n to come over me and greeting me with her signature smile. And that's one of all things that I loved about y/n. Yes. Her signature smile.

•••

- 6.45 AM -

After I waiting for her to come, I saw a bus come at the bus stop. I remembered the number of her bus and it's number 3, and yes the bus that came to the bus stop it's number 3.

I speak to myself and say..
Justin : "Finally, her bus came to here!"
Justin : "But.. where's y/n? I don't see her.."

My face is quite sad because I don't see her coming. And then, I just picking up my stuff for getting ready to go to the class.

But, when I picking up my stuff. I saw a pair of white shoes with some little dots patterns on it. When I look up, I just started to blushing so hard and a little bit shock. Because, I saw a pretty girl wearing a white shirt with black coat on her and she looking at me with her signature smile and I realized it was y/n.

Justin : "H- h- hello y/n.."
Justin : "G- good m- morning.."

I was too stunned to speak with her, because I just saw her beautiful signature smile on y/n. It's too adorable for me to handle it. Y/n looking at me curiously and said..

Y/n : "Hello Justin! Are you ok?"
Justin : "U- umm.. yeah.. I- I'm ok y/n, thank you"
Justin : "Shall we go to the class right now? I- I'm afraid that we're gonna be late to the class"
Y/n : "Umm.. ok"

After that, I quickly stand up and started to walk. Y/n following behind me.
While we walking, I saw her hand that almost touching mine. I really want to try holding her hand again, but I was to embarrassing to do that.

Y/n pov
When I walking with Justin, I noticed that Justin trying to hold my hand and that's almost touching to mine. But at the same time, I really want to hold his hand like so badly.

I speak to myself and say..
Y/n : "Oh my god..he really trying to hold my hand, should I respond his code?"

Without thinking a lot, I just touching his hand. I slowly moving my hand towards his fingers and I noticed that his fingers including his hand was pretty cold when I touched it. Meanwhile, my hand is really warm.

Y/n : "His hand is so cold, I hope my hand can made it warmer" (I talk to myself)

And all of sudden, my cheeks started to get warmer and my face started to get red.

Justin pov
I noticed that y/n is holding my hand, and I started to blushing and embarrassing. I even can't move my hand and just frozen. My heart started to beating so fast and my cheeks started to get red.

I even can't say a word to her, and I just silenced because of that. Suddenly, y/n started to talk to me and she say..

Y/n : "Umm.. so.. how it's feel? Are you getting warmer? If not, I'll still do this for you"
Justin : "U- umm.. well I- I'm getting w- warmer, t- thank you f- for asking me"
Y/n : "Well no problem, Justin. In fact, I'm ok if you want to holding me like this. I really don't mind" (she smiling to me)
Justin : "O- ok y/n. Thank you" (I smiling back at her)

I literally don't know how to act like I just walking with y/n, holding her hand, and without thinking about the first class that we both will be getting later.

All that I was thinking right now just about y/n was holding my hand and I'm still blushing so hard along the path that I've been through with her.

- 7.20 AM -
We finally arrive at the hallway of our class. And we both still holding each other hand. I really don't care about people were talking back about us, but I see her face looks a little bit angry at them. But I whisper to her and say..

Justin : "Y/n.. I think you just need to ignore them, because I don't really care if they talk about us like this.."
Y/n : "Well you probably right.. in fact I still want to do this with you anyways.." (she smiling at me)

My heart just pounding so fast and I even don't know how to breathe instantly. My cheeks started to burn again because of her last word.

I talked to myself and I say..
Justin : "Oh god.. she is so freaking pretty!!"

Y/n pov
When we both walking, I looked at him. I saw him was blushing so badly. I had no idea why he was blushing like that, but his reaction was to cute for me. I even giggled a little bit to him because he's so freaking cute.

After we walked for like a minute, we finally arrive at our class. We both slowly release our hands, and we both sit on our chair.

I sat behind him and I look at his back. And I admit he's quite muscular as I thought, and his perfume that he used were coming through my nose. I sniff it and it was really good.

I talked to myself..
Y/n : "Hmm.. he's smelled so good.. I think for now on, this is my favorite perfume that he used"

I just fall in love with it.

While I sniffing his perfume. Suddenly, something is touching my shoes. Spontaneous, I was shocked. I look down at my shoes and I saw a pair of black shoes that hit my shoes. And I should know it was his shoes that hitting me, and suddenly he whispered to me and he said..

Justin : "Don't be so shocked y/n.. it's only my shoes. But I admit that your face is really cute when you shocked like that" (he giggled at me)

When I heard that, I just instantly blushing and embarrassing a little bit at him.

I whispered him back and I say..
Y/n : "Stop teasing me like that, Justin.."
Justin : *giggled* "Ok.. ok.. I won't hehe~"

After he said that, our lecturer is coming to our class and we quickly paying attention to our lecturer. Along with that, my heart still beating pretty fast just because he is trying to tease me like that.