5

Alexandra POV;

Class went by fast. Nothing out of the ordinary happened except the constant staring from who I now know is Mateo. By the time I knew it, it was lunch time. Walking into the lunch room my eyes scan trying to find my brothers. I find them and I see blondie and her minions coming from the opposite side of the lunch room.

I walk to my brothers table and greet them as well as Alessandro and Cecelia. My eyes scan the table and of course Mateo is there with another boy and girl. Ale jumps up and pulls me down to sit right next to him.

"Quienes son?" i ask my brothers while I look over to Mateo and his friends. (who are they?) "Mateo Lorenzo, Juliette Lorenzo & Deveraux Romano, el futuro de la mafia italiana. Mateo y Juliette son hermanos, mientras que Deveraux es el mejor amigo. Mateo se hará cargo cuando se gradúe como yo y Gonzalo" Josiah tells me in our native tongue. (Mateo Lorenzo, Juliette Lorenzo & Deveraux Romano, the future of the Italian Mafia. Mateo and Juliette are siblings while Deveraux is Mateos bestfriend. Mateo is going to take over once he graduates just like me and Gonzalo)

"Oh I see" i say smirking. I turn to Juliette " Hi, I'm Alexandra and this is Cecilia and Alessandro." i say pointing to my friends. "Juliette Lorenzo, it's a pleasure to meet you all formerly. This is my brother Mateo and our friend Deveraux" she says. Ale and Ceci exchange hellos with them while i nod.

"Like Juli said, I'm Deveraux but you can call me you're next boyfriend" i hear. I turn and smirk at him and say, "Is that so? It's very nice to meet you call me Alex." He just looks at me and smirks. I turn and say "Piacere di conoscerti prima, Mateo" while he just looks at me wide eyed. (nice to formerly meet you Mateo) He nods and turns away trying to hide his blush while saying "I didn't know you knew Italian." Smirking I reply, "There's a lot you don't know about me."

After an uneventful lunch the rest of the school day passes by. I had English with Ceci and Ale and my last class with my brothers.

_

Arriving home, me and my brothers are called into a meeting with my parents. After talking about my first day of school we go onto the important stuff.

"Me and your mother have decided to throw a ball. We will be officially announcing our princess Alexandra. Mafias from everywhere will be attending." my dad says. "Seguro, papá? Podemos esperar un rato. No tienes que apresurarse." i tell my father. (Are you sure dad? We can wait a while. You don't have to rush anything.)" Somos segura hija. Llevamos mucho tiempo esperando este día" my mom says with tears in her eyes. (We're sure daughter. We've been waiting for this day for a long time)

After our meeting with parents me and my brothers head to our rooms. I text the groupchat and let Ceci and Ale know we have 4 days to get ready for the ball.

Mateo POV;

The rest of the school day passed and it was now time for our meeting with my dad. As I get home I head straight to my fathers office with my sister and bestfriend in tow.

I knock on the door waiting for confirmation to enter. I hear a faint come in and we enter. Sitting behind his desk is my mom while my dad is standing next to her. My parents have been through a lot together and they're still going strong. When I settle down, if i ever settle down that's what i want.

Me dad clears his throat bringing me out of my thoughts.

"We have a ball to attend in 4 days. The Spanish Mafia wants to introduce their daughter formally. I expect you guys to be in your best behavior, we cannot afford to make a fool out of ourselves. Mateo, since you are going to be the next Don all decisions made that night will be made by you. L'hanno capito tutti?" he says. (Everyone got that?)

We nod and exit the office.

_

Unknown POV;

I hear my phone ring and I answer it without looking at who was calling, "You're right, we just received an invitation from the Martinez Family requesting our presence to attend their ball in four days. Apparently there is someone special they want to formerly introduce" i tell the person on the other line.

"Good, i'm trusting you will do what you need to. You're doing this for your family, don't forget that" they say.

I'm coming for you Martinez's.

You won't know till it's too late.

_

Happy New Year! 🥳
Don't come for me for the translations, they're from google. 🙄