9

Alexandra POV;

I can definitely say i slept so good last night. I don't know if it was because I was so tired or because Ale and Ceci slept right next to me.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I head downstairs into the kitchen where everyone is having breakfast. "Good morning" i say with energy. Everyone just looks at me and looks back down to their breakfast. "What the fuck crawled up your asses and died? Least yous can do is say good morning back."

Again they just looked.

Man wtf is this shit. Sure let's all ignore Alexandra when she's being polite.

THE FUCK?

Mateo was looking at me wide eyed and I didn't know why all i knew was that it was annoying the shit out of me. "Wtf you looking at" i say.

He points to what i'm wearing. "I didn't want to change" i say and shrug. "It's very sexy, i like it" he says smirking. "Aw cute. Better get a good look cause you'll never see me in something like this" i smirk back. Laughs were heard around the kitchen.

He glares at me and continues to eat his breakfast.

Her Outfit ⤵️

_

It's a while later and everyone left. Mom and dad are still not back so i'm sitting in this big ass house all by myself so bored. It's pretty late and tomorrow i'm going back to school so i'm probably just gonna go to sleep.

_

Morning

I woke up earlier than usual today. I don't know why but I'm not mad. No one else is awake and I love being myself in the quiet. Call me weird idc.

Since i'm up earlier I decided I might as well actually get ready ready. After showering and doing my skin care routine I decide it's time for makeup then hair.

I mean who does their hair before makeup??

I do my makeup and then curl my hair. I have yet been to school ready ready so i'm excited. I don't have anyone to get ready for but myself so who cares anyways.

For my outfit I choose a cheetah print crop top, a black jean jacket, and some basic jeans. I take a picture and send it to the groupchat which consists of me, juli and ceci.

Alexandra ⤵️

They reply letting me know I look good asf

They reply letting me know I look good asf. I already knew but it's ok.

I head downstairs and see my brothers waiting for me. "Apúrate hermana" they groan. (Hurry up sister)

"Yous can chill tf out i'm ready"

They nod and we make our way to the car. We decide to take the same car and Josiah drives. We pull up 20 minutes before we were supposed to because a certain someone likes to speed.

We get out the car and make our way to the group as I like to call it. Obviously it's just our acquaintances. Yes acquaintances because the word friend coming out of my mouth sounds weird asf.

As we start conversating I hear my name being called. No ones ever talked to me so I dont know who could be calling me.

"Ah Alexandra I think it's fate we meet again"

I turn around and my eyes widen. Someone I never thought I would see.

"Lucas, I didn't know you were a student here" i say confused. "I was just enrolled, I've been wanting to come back to school for a while just didn't have the motivation till now. May I?" he motions to take my hand.

I let him and he kisses it. By this time the group is looking most of their faces looked confused except for three of them. One was mad and the other too found the situation amusing.

Can you guess who is who?

Yep, Mateo was mad and the twins were amused.

"What do you mean you've wanted to come back? How old are you?"

"J'ai 19 ans mon amour" he says in his native tongue, french. Me, Ale, Ceci and my brothers were taught different languages because it comes in handy with being in the mafia. I knew damn well what he was saying. (I'm 19 my love)

"C'est bien, même si j' adore le surnom, s'il te plaît appelle-moi Alex" i say as politely as I can. (Thats nice, although I love the nickname call me Alex please)

Before he can reply he gets cut off. "Tu ami tutta l'attenzione, non tu. Suggerisci di non essere una puttana a scuola e di farlo da un'altra parte" Mateo says angrily. (You just love all the attention don't you? I suggest you don't be a whore at school and do it somewhere else)

"Guarda la tua fottuta bocca, stupido stronzo" Ale replies to Mateo with the same tone. (Watch your fucking mouth you stupid asshole)

"Es buena Ale. Deja que me falte el respeto. Tengo cosas mejores que hacer que discutir con una perro estúpido." (It's fine Ale. Let him disrespect me I have better things to do than argue with a stupid bitch)

"Hablaremos con él y nos aseguraremos de que sepa que nunca más volverá a hacer esa mierda. Te amamos hermana." my twin brothers tell me. (We'll talk to him and make sure he knows to never do that shit again. We love you sis)

"I love yous"

I nod and grab Lucas' hand so I can show him around. I turn around and start walking but before I get too far I look at Mateo.

"Fuck you."

_

Another chapter for all yous! 💙
I hope y'all enjoyed

If you want to know what language they're speaking lmk so I can put it next to it! I know it can get confusing when multiple languages are being spoken!

Again, I appreciate ALL the reads and ALL the votes. 😭

Till next time my loves! 🥰