21

Alex POV;

"The French boy? What are you doing, huh?" seethed Maxim.

"Having some fun i'd ask what you were doing but I can see you're a little tied up."

"Lucas what are you doing? I thought you were our friend" I hear someone say from the crowd.

I see it's Alessandro, holding back a crying Cecilia. Reminder, apologize to her as well.

"I am, Alessandro. You'll see soon."

Lucas then turns his attention to Vasili and his son.

"Anything you guys want to say before I kill yous?"

"You can't kill us" Maxim says between laughs. "Look who my wife is, look at who her family is. They will protect us and if needed avenge us." He then proceeded to smirk after his little proclamation.

"Besides, do you remember when you came to us a week ago saying you hated the Lorenzo's and Martinez's asking for our help to take them down." Vasili says.

"Yeah let's talk about that, tell them right now what you came to ask us for."

"Okay. But after I say that let's tell them what information YOU guys gave me" Lucas says smiling.

All is going according to plan.

"Who wants to go first?" Lucas asks.

This time no one speaks up. Not Vasili, not Maxim they just look angry.

"Since you guys won't go first I will! A week ago when I went to them I asked them for help. They questioned me but after a little convincing I finally got them to agree. Information about you guys in exchange for any question I have for them answered. Of course, I gave them the information on yous and in return I got the question answered."

"Don't you dare." Vasili finally spoke up.

At this point everyone was confused because Lucas just admitted to betraying us and he was still alive.

"Fernando, I think you'll want to listen to this. Remember years ago when your family was attacked and your son was killed? You tried for years to find the culprit and couldn't. Well look no more, Vasili was the one who orchestrated that. Do you remember a year ago when Alexandra was kidnapped, beatened and tortured? Also his doing."

Shit shit shit. No one but my family knew that.

"What?" my father roared.

"Don't listen to him Fernando. Our kids just got married, there is no need to listen to his false allegations." Vasili spoke.

Okay, nows my time to shine.

I nod at Lucas and his men remove their masks. Looking around, I see our men and his men with their guns down bowing to us.

I run up to Lucas and hug him, "Thank you."

"Anything for you Lex."

As predicted, looks of confusion were on everyone's face.

"Yous a probably wondering what fuck is happening. Let me finally explain. Take a seat everybody!" I say a little too excitedly. I point to Maxim and Vasili, "Yous are already seated so get comfortable. Or as comfortable as you can with being tied up!"

"As we all know I overheard his dumbass niece Eshli bragging at school about her uncle and their plan to overthrow us or whatever. I told you my plan to accept his marriage proposal and that's all yous knew. What you didn't know is I talked to Lucas and got him in on it."

I look around making sure everyone has understood everything so far and after looking at Vasili and Maxim I burst out laughing. Aw, they're so mad.

"As I was saying, the plan was for Lucas to act as if he was going against us and get confirmation that the things that had happened to us were their doing. Obviously the information he gave them was fake but they didn't know that. The original plan was going to take a couple weeks, but after some consideration I knew I couldn't stand being married to him for more than a couple hours. I knew he was going to storm the building, I gave the order. Now i'm going to watch these two suffer." I say proudly.

"You forgot one thing bitch. We're married and our men are on their way to save us" Maxim says smirking.

"Oh right! How could this bitch forget! The papers were fake! Why do you think I brought the priest? Remember the other papers you were trying to get me to sign? Reread them, I own you Maxim. Your lawyer was very easy to convince by the way. Your men? Forget about them, they swore allegiance to us. They will be split among the French, Spanish, and Italian mafias."

"You fucking bitch. I should of killed you when I had the chance to in that cell a year ago."

"Anyone else tired of him?" I ask looking around to the people watching. Before they get the chance to answer, I pull out my pistol and shoot him in the head. Bye bye.

"Are you happy Maxim? You're finally leader!"

"You'll pay for that. You'll pay for all of this" he seethed.

"Fun" is all I reply.

"Family would you like to do the honors?" i ask and point to Maxim.

They nod and Lucas begins to untie him. He was obviously stripped of any weapons and now he was at the mercy of my family. Wether they took turns or beat him at once my job here was done. I walked off the stage and ran towards Ceci who was now sitting down at the table with the Italians.

"Im sorry. I should've told you, I didn't think about how you would feel."

"I get it Alex, I was in shock but now I understand."

I nod, we hug each other and she gets up and runs to Lucas.

"Well done Alexandra. I got to admit, I was skeptical at first but you've just proved me wrong."

"I thrive off that, so thank you Gianni." I stand up and walk out of the building. It has been an eventful day and I'm tired.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? You had us worried shit you had me worried."

"It was better that way Mateo, now I can live my life in peace without my thoughts going back to either of those nights."

"I'm here for you Giselle, I always will be here" he says as he grabs my hand.

"I know, I appreciate it."