20

Alex POV;

"You look beautiful Alex, don't worry" is what my mother told me.

"Ya se mamá" ( I know mom)

"This was your idea remember? Don't tell me your having second thoughts and want to back out."

"I'm fine mom." Little did she know a million thought were going through my head because I decided last night the plan was going to move quicker that before.

What was planned for a couple weeks is now going to happen in a day. My plan is fool proof, nothing will go wrong.

There was a knock on the door, in walked in my best friend, out walked my mother. "I never thought I would see the day THE Alexandra Martinez would marry someone. Let alone it being the Russian heir."

"Me either Ceci, but I gotta do what I gotta do."

"At least you'll look like a bad bitch doing so." she joked.

I scoffed then smirked. "Don't I always?"

I wasn't going to go all out because in reality I wasn't getting married married. If that makes sense. If not then, all shall be revealed in due time.

It was hot, Cali is always hot. I was wearing a beautiful modern dress. It was Ivory Chiffon and it was perfect for the weather. It was elegant enough to be a wedding dress and the right design for the weather. Well at least in my eyes.

The top was a beautiful detail and had flowers covering what was necessary and the bottom falled effortlessly even considering there was a high slit. I loved it, custom made just for me. Just wait till my REAL marriage.

Right as I was going to start confiding into Ceci about everything a knock sounded from the door

Right as I was going to start confiding into Ceci about everything a knock sounded from the door. After opening it, I see my father standing there. He looked stressed, doubtful, and more importantly emotional.

"It's time hija" is all I heard and my mind went blank,

into mission mode I suppose.

It wasn't until at the alter where I snapped back and answered the questions from the priest. "Do you take blah blah blah in sickness and health blah blah blah." I didn't really care to listen and spoke when I had to say my parts or whatever.

Right before we signed the papers and kissed; gross I know, Maxim spoke up and said something that caught my attention. It got me pissed because we were barely married how the fuck did he think he was going to control my life.

"Sign these" he told me adding papers into the stack we already had to sign. "Don't worry they're just other marriage papers nothing to worry about" he said as he looked at his father slightly nodding.

BULLSHIT

I knew what these were. He wanted me to sign all MY assets over to him, he wanted to own La Reina, and he wanted MY part of my families mafia.

Little did he know, his lawyer was easily convinced after a bit of money was thrown his way. All it took was that bit of money for him to change the paper and say I own EVERYTHING of Maxim's. I own him basically. I would be dumb if I didn't check what he was up to.

He's MY bitch.

I signed the papers. What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

We finished and at the end instead of a kiss, I hugged him. I wish someone was recording because the look in his face was priceless. He seemed agitated, good.

_

It was awhile later. I changed into a little white dress and everything was going according to plan. It was time for our first dance. Trust me, I didn't want to do this either. He held my hand and led me to the dance floor.

We were about a minute into the dance when the sound of gunshots rang out

We were about a minute into the dance when the sound of gunshots rang out. Before we knew it masked men were storming the building.

We were easily overpowered considering none of us seen this coming. They somehow got past security and have more men than us both combined.

Who i'm guessing was the main guy in this attack grabbed the microphone and spoke into it. " I'd like to have the lovely newly weds join me on stage. I'd LOVE to get this party started!"

I looked around the building. Children were scared and I wasn't about to let innocent people get hurt so I did the logical thing in this situation.

I surrendered and Maxim quickly followed. Told you he's my bitch.

We were brought onto stage and Maxim was grabbed and roughly tied to a chair whereas I wasn't touched. He then spoke again.

"I'd also like for their fathers to join me and add more people to this party."

I silently pleaded with my father with my eyes and he quickly complied. Vasili on the other hand wasn't complying. He was too hardheaded. All it took was a gunshot into the step monsters head to convince him.

Rest in Peace you will definitely not be missed.

He complied and like his son, he was grabbed and tied to a chair. My father; untouched.

The Italians and the rest of my family silently watched. Not knowing what was going on, not wanting to risk anyone's safety.

"What do you want from me and my wife." Maxim seethed.

Ew, I cringed at the word.

I coughed and suddenly the masked man spoke up. "Women and Children are free to go. If you wish to stay and watch you are free to do so as well."

With that, women who weren't used to things like this left and others grabbed their children and rushed out.

Reminder to self, apologize for scaring them.

All the men stayed, as well as some women wanting to stay and see who this Unknown person was.

My father looked confused. He tried to look at me for answers as to why we weren't in the same predicament the Russians were in. I just shrugged, I don't know what he wanted me to say.

"Well what are you waiting for? Reveal yourself you stupid bastard" Vasili half yelled. Still scared since men were surrounding us with their machine huns pointed.

"Oh right almost forgot" and the masked man finally took off what was hiding his identity.

Gasps were heard and glares were thrown his way. Everyone was surprised, confused, angry, all of the above?

"Lucas?"

_

Late, I know but i've been busy. Hope you liked this chapter, leave your thoughts or predictions in the comments! 👀