13

Alexandra POV;

Driving up the gates to my home with my head leaning on the window I try to stay awake. After the mission we went to get some food and here we are.

It's pretty late at night so I head upstairs knowing everyone else is asleep. I change into some pajamas and jump into bed.

There's exactly one week till my birthday. Knowing my parents, you guessed it a party. I'm finally turning 18!

Morning

I wake up you know do the usual routine. Shower, brush my teeth, do my makeup, get dressed etc.

Breakfast was like always, family talk, mafia talk, a little teasing here and there byes and I love yous.

Arriving at school I'm greeted with the face of the french. Ha get it.

"Hey Lex"

"Hey Lucas"

We continue our conversation as we make our way to the group. Me and Lucas have gotten acquainted. He calls me Lex which I don't mind.

"So Lex, I was wondering if we could hang out?"

"Who's Lex?" i hear a certain italian say.

"Oh it's just a nickname I came up with. It's different you know I want to be different with her"

"Nice" is all i hear him say.

"Okay, we can hang out at my house. Of course everyone's invited!" i say.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you after class"

We all said bye to Lucas as he left to his class.

"So i see someone in the group has a little crush on Alexandra" Juli and Ceci say.

Deveraux and my brothers look confused. Serves them right, they're men after all.

Mateo turns red and immediately excuses himself. Aw poor boy he thought they were talking about him.

"That was weird. Anyways what's going on with you and Dubois?"

"Absolutely nothing. We're acquaintances that's it. You know how I feel about new people" i say to Ceci.

"Okay! Let's get to class."

Lunch

So I'm a little late to lunch because the teacher wanted me to stay back and have a talk. Apparently I was being rude to some people but when someone makes a comment about wanting to fuck you you're supposed to be okay with it? FUCK NO! I might have cussed him out and threatened him but at least I didn't kill the dude.

Walking into the lunchroom I head straight to the table. My brothers have my food for me already. I sit down and they begin to talk while I just observe.

Miss girl who's obsessed with Mateo sits down at the table and doesn't shut the fuck up. she's sipping out of her smoothie annoyingly and please don't get me started on her voice. I met her at our pool party and didn't care to remember her name.

Okay imagine Mickey Mouses voice on 1000. That's her voice.

"Hey um yeah I don't even remember your name but you think you can shut the fuck up? I have a headache and you are DEFINITELY not making it any better."

"Sorry who are you? Babe tell her to leave our table before I call someone to handle her."

OKAY I THINK THIS BITCH HAS MEMORY LOSS OR SOMETHING. Because I clearly remember telling her who I am.

Instead of replying I just laugh. After laughing and the whole table looking at me i decide it's time to finally say something.

"Take him with you. Fuck! I don't care just leave" i say between breaths adding extra emphasis putting my head down.

Full time comedian Part time Assassin

"FINE! You want me to leave don't say I didn't warn you."

"Thank you, you have i'd-"

And before I get to finish my sentence I'm drenched in a kale smoothie.

Ale is the first to stand immediately coming over to me.

"Alessandro I swear i'm about to kill this bitch!" i say standing up wiping my face.

"Relájate hermana. Ve al baño y limpia, uno de nosotros te llevará la ropa. We can deal with her however you want later. Now is not the time." (Chill sis. Go to the bathroom and clean up, one of us will take you clothes)

I continue to stare at her till she finally walks away. As she walks away I'm still glaring daggers into the back of her head.

I know it may not seem like a big deal but the least someone can do is respect me. Take away the title I have, who my parents are, what I do for a living and who I am. At the end of the day I'm still a human who deserves to be treated with some decency.

Just kidding hahahaha. Enough of the sentimental bullshit I'll kill the bitch idgaf. Respect me because of who the fuck I am and what i'm capable of. If she wants to die by my hand fine by me.

After finishing cleaning myself off I hear a knock on the door. I open it and Mateo comes in giving me his jacket and some sweats. He's the only one with extra clothes rn i guess.

"Thanks now turn around so I can change."

He turns around and I begin to change.

"You can turn around now, they're big so i had to tie it but it's all good. Again thanks, i'll wash them and give them back to you asap."

Walking towards me he lifts up my chin so i'm looking directly into his eyes. "Keep them. They look way better on you anyways."

As I look at him his eyes keep moving between my eyes and lips. I mean you only live once and we've kissed already so what i'm about to do next isn't a surprise.

I move my lips to his ear so they're lightly brushing it when i talk and i say;

"Kiss me Mateo."