12

Alexandra POV;

Monday

Getting out of bed I hear commotion downstairs. I quickly get ready and head to the kitchen. In all his glory there stands Mateo. I don't know what he's doing in my house or wtf is even going on considering I just woke up.

Turns out my parents thought it was a wonderful idea he drive me to school everyday as part of his punishment. The twins are wrestling while Ale and Deveraux cheer them on.

Why they have this much energy in the morning I have no clue but they do.

Coming downstairs my father informs us of my mission tonight. Intrigued everyone stops and listens to what he says. "There's a mission tonight. The target is Leo Vito he'll be at a club trying to sell some drugs he stole from us. Mateo and Alessandro will be there undercover and intervine is necessary. Lure him out back and do what you do best. They'll follow you outside and make sure everything's okay considering the amount of guards he has. I got you something."

Pulling a box out of nowhere he hands it to me. "Gracias papá I love it im excited now." (Thank you dad)

I admire my new machete, it's sooo cute. "I can't wait to cut off his limbs with this!" i say a little too excited. Everyone is looking at me dumbfound. "What? Never seen a girl excited about a gift before?"

 "What? Never seen a girl excited about a gift before?"

"Uh yeah. When it's a new car or shoes not a machete." Mateo says confused.

"Okay anyways we should head to school. Don't wanna be late." i say as i kiss my parents goodbye and walk out the door.

I jump in the car with Mateo and it's awkward.

I'm not gonna break the silence idk if he is so ill just sit here and look cute.

Clearing his throat he begins to speak, "Look im sorry about what happened at school. I was out of line. I shouldn't be concerned about what you do and who you choose to talk to. Can we just be friends considering we will be seeing each other a lot?"

"I agree. You are dumb asf and shouldn't care! That's besides the point but yes we'll be acquaintances." i say looking out the window.

I turn my head to look at him and see him already staring at me. "Do i have something on my face? Stop looking at me."

He looks away but not before mumbling something. Pretty sure I heard him say "Dio sei così bella" but i can be hearing things. (God you're so beautiful)

We arrive at school and before I can jump out the italian opens his door and runs to my side to open it for me. "ah che gentiluomo grazie" i whisper into his ear. (Ah what a gentleman thank you)

His body stiffens and I know i got him feeling some type of way.

I got it like that haha.