Chapter 4//Part 2

End of week

Dixie POV: Noah and I got an A on our project. My parents still weren't home. They were supposed to come home yesterday, They called and said they wouldn't be back until Sunday afternoon. Perfect time for a party. "Charli" "what" she asks coming down the stairs. "M&D are gone until Sunday so l say we have a party." "A party? You want to have a party here?" "Yes dear sister I do. "When?" "Tonight." "There's so many times. Maybe 6:00 7:00 9:00 9:00 you could even have it at midnight. We need to be specific if we're gonna do this. "Charli chill out. Well have it a3:00 maybe later. She tets out a huge sigh and walks to her room. I pull out my phone and send out a mass text to everyone about the party. They all answer with a thumbs down' response. I was really surprised when Noah responded with a can't wait'. thought that he of all people would say know. I wouldn't mind if he said no but i guess I'm glad he said yes.
--------------------------------
Text conversation
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
-
𝑨𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒙 𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕?
-
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚
-
𝑶𝒉 𝒚𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌
-
𝒐𝒌𝒌
--------------------------------
𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕
So I am gonna ask Dixie on a date when she comes to the park. I am in love with her so much. I want to stay with her literally forever no matter what I must protect her. At all costs I can't lose her. All people meet for a reason and I fell in love with this one that I met.
------------------------------
Ok so maybe it has been a week and maybe I haven't worked up the courage but it is my birthday tomorrow I will ask her then. What I will! Dont doubt me reader.
𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕
It is Noahs birthday tomorrow wow I needed to get him something so me and Charli go to the mall. Charli and I are literally speeding through the mall going from store to store looking for things to get . "Dixie snap out of it! Let's check in here." I follow Charli into this store and look around It's a diamond shop, I really like everything in hora. As I'm looking, I pass a certain gold chain, I walk to it. The light seems to be hitting it just right because it's reflecting onto my face "Excuse me sir, can look at this one?" The old man pulls out the chain and lays it on a towel. He tells me all about it. I want it. Before my parents left, my mom transferred A LOT of money to my bank account. More than I need. ""l take it "you sure?" "Positive"l pay him and he takes the chain and places it in a box He wraps a royal blue bow on it, places itin a tiny bag, and gives it to me "Thank you" take care. "You too" I get Charli something from the mall and we leave. Ibrush my teeth and apply little makeup to my face. I fix my hair, grab my things, and walk to Charl's room. "Hey, I'm about to leave. Are you gonna be okay by yourself?" "I'm not 5 years old. I'll be fine." "Okay. Bye" "Bye" I close her door and head to my car making sure i have the gilt. His house is kinda tar sol left early. I go to hang out with Noah and wish him a happy birthday.So I get into my car and drive to his house and knock on the door.
𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Dixie is here so I can ask her the question and if she says yes it will be the best birthday ever because you don't understand how much I love this girl.
N-Hey dix
D-Hey Noah happy birthday
N-Thanks come in
D-Ok
She hands me a blue parcel and I open it graciously.O H M Y G O D
N-You DID not have to omg thanks so much. Wow you must have broke the bank you did not need to Dixie!
D-I insisted
N-I need to ask you something and I don't want you to freak out and if you say no just forget I asked and carry on normally ok?
D-Okay?
N-Do you promise?
D-Yes
N-Do you wanna go on a date
I sigh fearing the answer is gonna be no.
D-I would love to.
Wow. I tried playing it cool though so I wasn't over the top.
N-Cool I will text you about it later cya Dix
D-Bye have a good day --------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑁-𝑆𝑜 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛?
𝐷-𝑌𝑎ℎ 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒.
𝑁-𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 3:30𝑝𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 :𝐷
𝐷-𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦𝑦 𝑏𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒
𝑁-𝐵𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that went extremely well. Now to prepare somewhere good for after the date.  So I prepared this on the beach. We can hopefully look at the stars together.

I know she's gonna absolutely love it

I know she's gonna absolutely love it. Just like I love her. Anyways I am gonna go to bed early for  good day tomorrow. Yeah I know its 8:30 but whatever. Goodnight
𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I CANT BELIEVE it Noah asked me on a date to Dunkin I am so shocked and happy and amazed he would ask me out of all the girls why would I be his choice. Maybe he is in love like I am with him. Goodnight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a start as I needed to get ready for the day. Later with Noahhhhhh Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. Okay I pinched myself. Im not dreaming. Well I don't know what I did to get asked on a date by the one and only Noah Beck the one that every girl in my school is after (apart from the gay ones) He asked me. I didn't deserve it of course but I got asked so so so so so so so so so so of course I'm not gonna say no just cus I don't deserve him. Anyways what outfit shall I wear today I need to impress Noah Beck lol. Anyway it's only 12 Dixie calm down bishhh. I decide on this outfit.

After that I do my make up and sit down and watch Netflix

𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕.
Dixie probably is not as excited as I am about thr date because I am positively buzzing. I ge into this outfit to impress her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stay tuned to find...

Stay tuned to find out what happens on the date :0
------------------------------------------------------------------