Chapter 14// The new girl.

Dixie POV:
There was a new girl at the school today and she was mega pretty and had a perfect body. She's everything I'm insecure about. I just wish I looked like her. I'm surprised Noah's not leaped to her already. But it will happen it time, I know it will.
N-Hey bub *he kisses me on the head and sits next to me at the table.*
D-Hey..
I sit with a frown on my face. I run out of the cafeteria to the toilets to cry. I hear Noah shout after me. I ignore his shouts and then go to class. Great. The new girl was seated with Noah. Wow.
Noah whispered to me asking if I was okay. I just avoided eye contact and then the teacher came in so he had to turn back around. I will never top her looks, I know I won't. That's all that played on my mind for the whole lesson. I went home for lunch and stomped into my room. My sister knocked on the door.
Charli-Whats up Dix?
D-Not being rude but I don't wanna talk about it until later sorry.
Charli-Thats okay, thanks for at least not yelling at me.
D- That's okay .
Charli walks out and shuts the door and I start scrolling through tik tok. And the sound heather comes up.
"Well looks like Noah has found heather." I mumbled and a tear slipped down my cheek. I could never compare to her. She was the classic beauty queen. With blonde hair and blue eyes and a perfect body. Nope never can compete on that. Noah tells me I'm beautiful quite alot and I believed it because it was him saying it. But now I'm not so sure. I feel ugly to be honest. 
---------------------------------------------------------
Meme break!!!
-

---------------------------------------------------------Noah POV:I don't know what on earth was up with Dixie today

Noah POV:
I don't know what on earth was up with Dixie today. Had I done something wrong? Did I say something? She's been ignoring me ever since this morning. She said hi but now she's ignoring me completely. I don't know why at all. I texted her to ask to hang out but she didn't reply, she left me on read. I don't care if someone else leaves me on read, but my precious Dixie. That's another matter.
-
-
-
Dixie POV:
UHHHHH I don't know what to do. I'm just gonna keep ignoring him because I'm a coward!
+++++++++++ Morning+++++++++++++++
I walk into school with a black hoodie and black leggings on with my hood up. I'm looking down so no one can see me. Especially Noah. I found out that the new girls name actually was Heather. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this couldn't get any worse,, could it?!
I do my first three lessons and then go to lunch. I sit on a table by myself. No one can recognise me, but it gives me an earshot of Noah's table to see what they're saying.
I overhear what they're discussing.
N- Has anyone seen Dixie today?
Charli-Shes at home Ill today sorry.
Thank god my sister was sticking up for me. I trudge out of the hall slowly and carefully and eat my lunch in the toilets.
---------------------------------------------------------
It was the end of the day and I was so emotionally exhausted that I just went to bed straight away without any dinner. I wake up and see that I have 12 miscalls from Noah and 24 texts from him. The last one was saying
I guess you're Ill baby sorry I didn't consider that hope you feel better baby girl. <3
It made me feel better that he was still acting like he loved me. But people can act well. Take Leonardo DiCaprio for example.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------Part 2 coming soon!!!Tysm for my reads and everythingThe support is immenseAll you guys have only ever supported me at hard timesAnd the support has led me back to my normal self! Tysm guy...

Part 2 coming soon!!!
Tysm for my reads and everything
The support is immense
All you guys have only ever supported me at hard times
And the support has led me back to my normal self! Tysm guys !
Ilysm 💗
Byeeee pt2 coming soon