Part 3// The new girl

Noah POV:
My head was filled with what seemed like a million things. I hated that Dixie was ignoring me. I had outburst in the hall. Dixie wouldn't even know what I had said in the hall. They're going to make untrue rumors up and then she might think the worse because she is already obviously mad at me about something. I literally can't think of what though. I wish she would just tell me. Is it something to do with that evil new girl. I call her that 1. Because she's evil 2. She might have something to do with Dixie ignoring me. 3. She kept questioning my undying love for Dixie. She was my life. I was not happy without her. Uhh 4. She is NOT even pretty. She has all this fake tan and this blonde fake looking hair. She wears really high shoes. She pouts all the time. Let's think of flaws that Dixie has
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Can't think of any? Me neither. She's pure perfection to me. My angel sent from heaven. I don't want the evil new girl ruining me and Dixie and I also want Dixie to be happy. She already struggles believes she is ugly. She started believing me that she was beautiful. I have convinced her to start saying. "I am beautiful, I am amazing." In the mirror three times everyday. It helped her and she started believing my facts. She was awesome. She was mine. No one else's. No one was allowed to bring her down, because if they did, I would be angry at them but also I would make sure Dixie was okay first. I needed to find out what was going on. She'd had things going on before, she had been reluctant to tell me those times, but never ignored me. She always eventually told me what the problem was. She trusted me then but I don't know about now. Dixie hadn't been at school for a full week now. Well Charli said she was ill. Wait. Was she really ill? If she was, that was bad news. What if she was extremely ill and had an illness and she couldn't even pick up her phone?! I pondered upon my thoughts and tried many times to decode the facade that was unravelling. I don't know what was going on, but I was extremely worried. I needed to find out what was going on no matter what. Even if it was only the D'amelio's business, I wouldn't stop until I knew what was happening to mi amor. Dixie always knew how to cheer me up when I was sad. I'm never normally sad. Its a rare because she normally keeps me my happiest version of myself. I should stop thinking and feeling bad. I should think about Dixie not myself right now, but also I could focus on was her right now. She was it. I couldn't lose her. Or she would be a story that I would tell to my future kids with someone who isn't even my soulmate. I would need to get on with life and move on from her if she died. If she did die I couldn't forgive myself for it.
•••••••••••••••••••Time skip••••••••••••••••••••••
I had decided it wasn't death trying to get to my babygirl. It was something else. I still didn't know what. It had to be solved though.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Dixie POV:
I didn't know what to do at all! Noah was my life the thing that made me happy inside. I've just been scared to show it to the full. I just want to be in his arms right now and forget about the world, but he wouldn't want to cuddle with me right now. He hates me like everyone does. Like everyone. You're ugly, you're worthless, you should die, Noah doesn't love you, heather is better. The thoughts in my head unveiled.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
⚠️TW SELF HARM⚠️
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I got a knife with the sharpest blade. This is what I deserved this is what multiple people on tik tok had said. Noah wouldn't have got with me it he didn't love me would he? I hesitated on cutting and just sat there with the knife in my hand just hoping a miracle would just fly through the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lighten the mood a lil bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Then someone did go through my window

Then someone did go through my window. Except it didn't break. It was Noah.
D- Why are you here?
--------
Guys I need to go to school. I've started going to school in the UK 🇬🇧 again. So I'll update tonight!
If you need help with self harm. I would advise telling your mum or dad. I told my dad and he helped me.
Ty luvs! 💗🥺🙏😌🤩🙈😾
---------