Part 2//The New Girl

Dixie POV:
I went to school and sat down at break by myself again. Oh shit. Noah came up to me.
N-Hey baby what's up? Why you sat by yourself? Feeling better yet?
I ran off and went to the next class.
At lunch I was at a spot where I could hear Noah's table. Charli had told him I went home ill. She was such a good sister. I texted her and thanked her for covering. She said it was the last time she was covering for me to Noah. Oh shit why. She had been great so far I suppose. Well I don't know what to do. I'm such a coward. Wow. Dixie, be stronger! The voices in my head kept calling to me to do the right thing and tell him that he felt scared that the new girl was gonna take him. But I can't. I don't have it in my blood. I looked over to the table descretely and.
FUCK
MY
LIFE.
It was the new girl on Noah's table. She was flirting with him. He wasn't engaging though, which is a great sign so far. So far so good. I overheard their conversation which went like this.
New girl- Sooo No No do you wanna hang out tonight go get ice cream?
N- don't call me that and sure when should we get there?
New girl- We?!
She looked shocked at what he'd said.
N-Yeah either I'm taking my girlf- these guys or nothing.
New girl- Your GIRLFRIEND?
Noah- Yes!
Heather looked livid. She is one evil bitch anyway tryna steal Noah from me.
Heather- do you even love her like?
Nessa- Don't ask him questions like that. You're new girl don't try own the place
Heather-Answer Noah!!??
She pouted.
N- I-I well.mmm
A tear dropped down my cheek. Did he really love me or not?
Heather-ANSWER DO YOU YES OR NO.
N-i FUCKING LOVE THAT GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART SHE IS WHAT KEEPS A SMILE ON MY FACE AND SHE IS IGNORING ME AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY AND IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN MY BABY GIRL WONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE ONE THERE FOR HER. I DO. I LOVE DIXIE JANE D'AMELIO MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I WANT TO MARRY HER ONE DAY. NO ONE ELSE. JUST HER. SO YES YOU SADISTIC BITCH I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND.
It was then he ran out of the lunch hall.
------------------
MEMEEEEE BREAKKKKJ

Heather be like:

When Noah runs out xD 😅😅😾😅😝----------------------------------------------------------The whole hall was looking at him when he shouted that

----------------------------------------------------------
The whole hall was looking at him when he shouted that. I was so fucking happy. At least he called her a b*tch this means that Noah might actually be mine forever.

-------------------
Pt3 ?
Anyone
A cup of tea? ☕
Thx so much guys hope you enjoy this! You earned it