Chapter 18// Please forgive me Dixie

*Dixie blocks Noah without another thought*
Dixie POV:
I hear a knock at my door and almost instantly get up to tell them to GO AWAY! I walk to the door and see it's Charli and I give her a timid wave and invite her into my room.
Charli- Are you okay Dix?
Dixie- I mean not really..
Charli- maybe we could just have a girls night us two and stay off social media for the night?
Dixie- sounds absolutely great
Charli chuckles softly and gives me a quick hug before heading to the kitchen to grab some snacks. When Charli returns, she has some of my favourites which makes me very happy. We settled down and watched the Notebook for the 60th time.

Noah's POV:
Maybe I could've acted quicker, walked away quicker, yelled quicker. All the things I could've done to prevent me losing my baby Dixie. Quickly I go onto my phone to attempt to text her but the messages don't deliver. Shit. She's blocked me. Now that is a lot of damage. A hear my doorbell ring and get up to answer it straight away, somehow hoping it would be Dixie. It was Bryce. The last person I wanted to see right now.
Bryce- can I come in?
Noah- why the fuck should I let you in
Bryce- I'm really so sorry. I didn't know that would happen.
Noah- well maybe you should have thought before you did that stupid thing and FACETIMING HER AS WELL TOO FAR TOO FAR
Bryce looks taken aback.
Bryce- I know I'm sorry. Have you tried going round to her house?
Noah- Yeah, Heidi slammed the door in my face.
Bryce- damn well I'm going to try and go round and explain everything, I'll make it up to you I promise.

----------------------------------------------------
Here's the update <3