Chapter 8// Her Ex

Thank you so much for the reads ahhh
-
-
Noah POV
me and Dixie had agreed to hang out so I went to her house and was confused to see another car there so I knocked on the door but it was unlocked so I went in and saw another boy on top of Dixie and he was kissing her. Great she's cheating I walked out and slammed the door.
Dixie POV
Payton came to my house and forced me down and kissed me but I couldn't do anything and Noah walked in at the wrong moment and got the wrong idea. I was doomed. He was still on top of me at the time.
TW attempted ⚠️RAPE⚠️

-
-
He started taking my clothes off and started beating me up. It hurt so much and I was crying but he had his hand over my mouth so I couldn't do anything I couldn't breathe properly or make a sound. By this time I was having a panic attack and it was too overwhelming. He started taking off my trousers then he pulled my underwear down and started to unbuckle his belt.

Noah POV:
Dixie wouldn't do this to me. I would at least let her explain who he was and if she agreed to it at all. I walked back and forth on her drive. Something was very wrong with Dixie. She would've stopped when she heard my car. She didn't. Who was this guy and what did he want with my girlfriend. I rushed through the door to see him about to go in her, tears were streaming down her face and she was shaking. I went up to the guy and punched him in the gut as hard as I could. I pulled Dixie's underwear and clothes back up and carried her bridal style to the car and took her house key and locked the house with the boy inside. Then I called the police and told them everything. They then cautiously came to our and house and unlocked the door and arrested the guy. I drove Dixie to my house because I knew she wouldn't want to be in that bad environment for one.
N-Im so so so sorry I didn't get there soon baby girl
D-i-its okay
She said it while trying to hold back tears. Oh I swear if I saw that guy free I would kill him. HOW DARE HE. I should've got there quicker. My poor baby. He's such a bitch how dare he do this to MY Dixie, my soulmate, the one I love. A tear dripped down my face as the anger turned to sadness on behalf of Dixie.
D- Are you okay Noah?
N-The question is are you okay?
D- I am now . If you hadn't got t-there In time then I would've got raped and lost my v-virgin-ity by a bad person but I want to lose it to you not anyone else.
N-Its okay Dix you're safe now. Okay.
D- I know thank you
N- I love you and will always protect you okay , I'm not leaving your side until you send me away from your side. You're mine And I love you more then words can express. I thought you were cheating. I should've let you had chance to explain. Now I see that you wouldn't do that to me. But I did walk away because I thought that you were cheating - not because you would do that- but because deep down I feel you deserve better then me. Now I see that I need you no matter what and you need me beautiful.
D-That was beautiful Noah and I agree I do need you *and she giggles* I love to see her happy like that especially after what happened.
N- I know this may be hard angel, but can you explain who he is and what happened maybe? You don't have to but it would be great if I knew.
I stroked a strand of her hair and kissed her head.
D-Well it started when he came to my house to say he needed to talk to me.He is my ex from a couple of years back. I broke it off with him because he kept touching me too much and he slapped me a couple of times. I stupidly let him in and then I went to make him coffee then he held me down and you know th-the rest
She burst into tears and I let her cry into my shoulder and stroked her hair and kissed her head.
N-Hey baby, why don't we go to bed and get some sleep and you might feel better in the morning.
D-Okay
And as if on time she yawns and I carry her up to bed and we fall asleep maybe instantly
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o TIME SKIP o o o o o o o o o o o
Dixie POV:
*Flashback in her dream*
I was in the kitchen making coffee and then he came up to me and wrapped his arms round her.
Him: Heyyy Dixie
D-Hey
Him: Wanna play a game?
D-Like what?
Him: Come here
I edged backwards..
D-Get away from me
Him: Don't you wanna play the game Dixie Dixie?
D-No now go now.
Him: I'm the boss here slut I decide what happens.
Him: So are you single?
D-No I'm not I've got a great boyfriend who loves me and treats me nice.
He slaps me round the face and drags me by the hair into the living room .
He chucked me onto the sofa and started kissing me and I couldn't get him off me. Then Noah walked in and got the wrong idea. No it's not what it is I tried to scream but it didn't get out of my mouth it just stayed there. With all my will I tried to talk but it came out in mumbles as he had his hand around my mouth really tightly. I tried to scream but he was overpowering me. By this time I was panicking.
Him: Aww does your fucking little boyfriend think you're cheating, well though. You're a worthless little slut anyway.
Then Noah's face was spinning in the darkness and he was chanting slut slut slut slut slut. He was saying you're worthless no one likes you. Just give up. Go die. You whore. You bitch. I screamed his name and screamed it and cried.
N-Bub are you okay?!Why you calling my name what's wrong.
He noticed my tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes and realised.
N-Dixie, baby it was only.a bad dream okay I'm here I'm not leaving you and the boy who did this to you will rot in jail okay he's in a jail cell he can't touch you and if he ever tries to then it will be his very very unlucky day. If he tries to talk to you I will be by your side and I'm not scared to do anything to protect you beautiful.
D-Thank you Noah I know I was being stupid I know you're here. Sorry for being loud.
N- Don't ever apologise Dix, it's not your fault. Try get some sleep baby.
D-Okya love you
N-Love you
o o o o o o o o o I o I o TIME SKIP o o o o o o o o o I I o o
N-How you feeling gorjuss.
D-Uhh it's too early for thisss noah
I hit him with a pillow and we both laughed.

N

oah POV:
I carry her downstairs and make her breakfast and we both eat it quite happily. Then after that we both got dressed and then chilled on the sofa and watched Netflix. Dixie fell asleep halfway through. aww I love this girl I thought.
N-Im gonna go get some stuff from the store hunny will you be okay?
D-Yeahh love you bye
N-Love you too bye
I got into my car and drove to the store then got a text from Dixie saying come home now. So I drove home and saw another car in the driveway. I got in straight away and saw someone was in the house shouting at Dixie about the boy who tried to rape her. I shook up behind him and knocked him out cold and shouted at Dixie to get her stuff that she needs. I then got all my stuff and we drove round the corner and to a car hires place. We left the car in a parking lot far away and drove the car we hired with blacked out windows and drove to a hotel and we stayed the night.

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o I
Tysm for my reads vote and comment for update!❤️🥺