Chapter 10//The disaster

(This chapter is based off true events with Dixie.)
Thank you so freaking much for 1k readssss 💕💕💞💍🥺😭✨
-
-
Dixie POV:
I was having a break off social media for two days which would be good for my mentality and good for me. I got out of bed and went to school. I saw Noah and he placed a kiss on my lips as soon as I got to the corridor. We hugged but then we had to go to our separate ways so we did. Which was okay but I missed my Noah bear already. I reluctantly paid attention to class and stopped daydreaming about Noah Beck the one and only.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had finished all my lessons and it was just before after school and me and Noah ran up to each other and he picked me up in his arms. And kissed me passionately.
N-Hey baby
D-Heyy
N-How was school
D-Good how bout for you
N-Yeah it was good but not as good without my Dixiebear! He tickles me and I laugh. He kisses my forehead and opens the door for me.
N-Better get going gorgeous
D-Ok *giggles*
We finally get home. Then afterwards we watched Netflix and cuddled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We then go to bed and cuddle until the morning.
I go downstairs to see he's made breakfast for me.
N-Hey bub I made you breakfast
D-You didn't need toooooo
N-Well I did for my beautiful princess
D-Aww thanks bub
Noah kisses my head and strokes my hair.
N- I have to get to a shoot today sorry baby girl.
D-For the whole day?
I give him puppy dog eyes
N-Yeah I'm sorry this has been planned for month honey
D-Dont worry I'll ask Addison to hang out or something
N-You sure?
D-Yeah you go ahead.
N-Ok love you
He goes upstairs to get ready and then he's gone for the whole day. I text Addison to ask if she wants to hang out but she has to have an appointment for the day. I ask Avani, Nessa, Charli and all my contacts. I accidentally texted Noah as well.. Oh shit.. he thought I was fine. I deleted the message and luckily he didn't see it. I ended up watching Netflix for the whole entire day under my duvet with ice cream and then cried for a bit. Well maybe a long time but oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah came knocking at the door so I wiped my eyes and tidied a bit and looked casual.
D-Come on in Noah.
N-Heyy gorjuss
D-Hello
N-Hey are you okay honey?
D-Yes, thanks.
N-Have you been crying!?
D-No.
N-tell me the truth Dix
D-Im fine.
N-You sure
I shout at him by accident.
D-I SAID IM FINE LEAVE IT YOU FUCKING ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT
He stayed silent for a few seconds and a tear dripped down from my face.
N-Dix? You crying?
D- Leave me alone Noah
I run out of the room with tears streaming down my face. Noah runs to catch me up and I hear him shouting my name but I leave the house get in my car and drive around a bit. I come back when I know noah will leave it and go to bed and he puts his arms round me but I push him away. I feel his heart breaking into pieces.
~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~'~~~'''~~~~'''''TIME SKIP'''''''
I go to school super early to avoid Noah. Of course I don't have social media right now because I decided to take a break.

-
-
-
Noah POV:
I was gonna try comfort Dixie today she looked so upset.then I got an insta DM from her saying tha were breaking up ..  WHY  I start crying immediately..what did I do?!
-
-
TYSM FOR MY READS ❤️🙂
IMMMA DO A FACE REVEAL AT 1.5K READS !!!!✨❤️🙂 COMMENT OR VOTE FOR FACE REVEAL AT 1.5K READSSS
WHAT WILL HAPPENNNN