Part 4// The new girl

Lemme start off by saying y'all deserve this so much! Eek. I'm just gonna say that I'm writing a new story soon and I hope y'all will read it 🙂
Let's go!
Dixie POV:
N-WHAT THE HELL DIXIE!?
D-What
I said quitely
N-Why have you got a knife
He had tears streaming down his face
And why have you been ignoring me?
He didn't even look angry he was trying not to look angry he looks more  heartbroken. I shouldn't have been so cowardly in the first place I love Noah and I always have ever since that first day that Mary school even if I didn't know it I still did he was always there for me and I just love him so much because he is my soulmate I just wish that I wouldn't be such a coward at times and I would actually man up women and whatever you call it anyway I woke up with a start and I asked Noah what happened.
N- You fainted baby you're okay now so can you tell me why you're ignoring me and tell me the truth please and don't say that you're ill because I know you weren't ok I just want to know to make sure you're ok I'm just worried ok and a bit upset that you've been ignoring me all this time even though you've been at school
D- what are you on about I was ill!
N- Charlie got worried because she didn't know what was going on so she told me I just want to know what's going on I won't tell anyone or anything I just want to know what's going on with my precious boo.
D-it's just I thought that-
N- you thought what go on
D- fine, well it all started that day when I knew that there was a new girl I didn't think of anything at the start but then I saw her pretty she was and I just thought that she would replace me and that you will love her instead of me because of how pretty she is and I also have always had self-doubt about my beauty but then she came and well her name is Heather so it makes me feel light you were just waiting for her and not me it makes me feel like you were going to upgraded girlfriends like get a prettier version you know what I mean?

He stayed silent.
N- baby girl I would never replace you why do you think that I actually love you said like you're my soulmate and I don't ever think I'm going to replace you and the only person that will look like you that what I will ever love almost as much as you is our children when we get married. Because I'm staying with you forever Dixie Jane D'amelio. You're my one and only my only one no one else is the one to me ok just let me know if something like this happened again I know how you feel because what has happened to me before when you've been hanging around any boy really I just get a bit weary and I think that you might replace me because I don't think I'm good enough sometimes but then you remind me everyday and you make me feel really good and and in love because I am in love with you DIXIE. Give me the knife on we can go do something good.
I reluctantly handed it over to him and he scooped me up in his arms and we sat in bed and watched Netflix. This was what I wanted. Noah. Noah only.  Its only the beginning of me and Noah's long life together.

The end
(Ps I cried while writing this xD)
+++++++++

This was my first story I hope you liked it tysm for all the views and likers. As promised here's a face reveal.

 As promised here's a face reveal

(It was taken a year ago.)
Anyway luvs tysm! Comment if you enjoyed and ideas for another story!