CHAPTER 11

MISSION PT1

AUTHOR POV

A FEW MONTHS LATER

1st DAY IN SUMMER MONTHS

Kringggg...Kringg...kringggg

Y/N groaned and rolls out from her bed.Today is the first day of summer.Its a holiday months.Yeayyy its summer day!..Suddenly her phone rings..

"Hello?"Y/N said while drying her hair.

"Good Morning Babygirl~"Jimin said.Y/N quickly created a smiles.Its be a few months that Jimin treated her likes a QUEEN.But Y/N still not gives Jimin the answer.The word of 'I LOVE YOU' still stuck in her throat.She already confirm that she loves him but that miracle word is still stuck to said.

"Morning Chim~"Y/N quickly greeted her boyfriends.

"Baby..Today the boys invited us to joins them going to theme park..You joins us okay?I pick you at 5PM okay?"Jimin said while asked Y/N to prepared.Y/N looks at her watch..2PM..Okay just 1 Hours I done..

"Okay Chim~ I wait for you okay?"Y/N answer him because she knows that when she said No he will quickly persuades her with his smile eyes and She can't bearly that smile eyes of his.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Y/N was already dress up and the girls already with her.Sophia said that they all want to go together so the gathering at Y/N mansion.They looks like this

(Y/N -Middle)(Sophia -Left)(Yuna -Right)

(Y/N -Middle)
(Sophia -Left)
(Yuna -Right)

"Oh princess?Where are you guys going?"Daniel asked his daughter while come down to stair.

"We going out with the boys"Y/N said.Daniel knows that the boys means the Bangtan his trusted men.

Eh?I though they going to Mission today?.Daniel looks at his watch and back to her daughter.

"Jimin is going for--"Daniel was cutted by Y/N phone rings.Its Jimin....

"Baby I'm sorry..today we suddenly have a mission..baby I'm really sorry...I promise you that after mission finish I with the guys make up with you okay?"Jimin said while apologise to Y/N.Y/N speechless because she already dress up.She looks at her bestfriends.They boths on the phone.Properly their boyfriends...

"W-what?b-but i already dress up jimin..."Y/N said and the last sentence she whisper.Jimin really feels guilty because he can't make it.