CHAPTER 17

Changes

AUTHOR POV

It was been 1 night Y/N didn't wake up.Doctor said that Y/N has low blood pressure.Doctor said it was cause of shocked that Y/N passed out.Jimin always besides her from she fainted till now.The funeral still underway.

Myungsoo and Khayra wanted to just end the funeral before Y/N wake up but Jimin refused.He said wait untill Y/N wake up.Let Y/N pay her last respects towards her father.

"D-Dad.."Y/N said while moves her fingers.Jimin who was aware of the movement continued to get up from his chair and call the doctor.Doctor came and quickly checked Y/N conditions.

"She's okay now..Don't worry..After she can discharges.."Doctor said while smile and patting Jimin shoulder.

"B-baby.."Jimin called Y/N while trying holding her hands but Y/N quickly take her hands harshly from Jimin.She still mad at him.

"Why you here?Where is Sophia?"Y/N said while not looking Jimin.The door open,Sophia,Yuna and Yoongi appears.

"Jimin.."Yoongi said while patting Jimin shoulder.Jimin get up from his seat.Yuna quickly takes the seat.Yuna holding Y/N hand.

"Y/N are you okay now?"Yuna said while looking at Y/N.Y/N quickly hugs Yuna and starting sobbing.Jimin looking towards Y/N.He feels the pain.

"C-can I meet Daddy?Please I want to see my Daddy for the last time?"Y/N asked while sobbing hard.Yuna looking at Jimin.Jimin nodded.

"I already asked doctor..Y/N can discharge today..I will get the car.."Jimin said while getting out from the room.He spare a glare at Y/N with passion of Love.

"Y/N..You sure you want to do this?"Sophia asked while looking at Y/N.

"Sophia..I have to do this.."Y/N said while looking at the trio.

AT MORTUARY

A cloudy day accompanying her father dead body as well as his daughter and close friends.God seems to know that today is the day of his departure and the rain becomes a cry to those who love him.Same as the day her mother and brother.Now she all alone.She looking up to the sky.

"Mom and brother must be happy now..Daddy is with them now..Hope you all peace and happy..Rest in peaces"Y/N's mind.

Y/N was hugged by her bestfriends and Bangtan was behind.The whole mafia surrouding at the mortuary.Jimin looking at his lover.

"That should be me who hugged you really tight and whispers sweet things to you.."Jimin's mind.

After a few hours,Only Y/N,the girls and Bangtan left and some of the trust mens.The crying Y/N was calm down a little now.

"Y/N lets go?It already night..You here from the morning.."Yuna said while persuades Y/N.Y/N slowly nodded and make her ways to the car.She suddenly stop immediatelly.She looks at the person with full hatred.

"You..What are doing here?!"Y/N yelled at the figures.The others shocked by sudden yelled by Y/N.

"Y-Y/N..I came here to give my last respect..and I want asked forgiveness from you..Please forgive me for everything I did to you and your fam-"Adrien cutted by Y/N.

"This is all your faults..If you didnt come here..Dad will never dead.."Y/N said while shaking her head.She looking at Adrien.

"What?Asking for forgiveness huh?You are the person have no shame that I ever saw!Now I all alone because of you!You are the one caused this!!I will never forgive you untill I die!!"Y/N said while pushing Adrien.Adrien almost lost his balance but Mingyu and Jeonghan at behind him so he dont fall.

Yuna,Sophia and Bangtan see the scenes quickly blocked Y/N to push Adrien again.Yuna and Sophia hugged Y/N.Y/N whines hardly.

"Let me go!This is all his faults!!"Y/N yelled and struggle getting from the girls hold.Jimin quickly go to Y/N and blocked her way by hugged her tightly.

Adrien let his single tears out.He feels really guilts.If he didnt run away from the wedding this all didnt happens.

"Y-Y/N I'm really sorry..I know this is all my faults..Please give me a chance to atone for my mistake..Please.."Adrien said while trying not to cry.Bangtan looked at Adrien shocked by the tears fall out from his eyes.

"go..GOO!!"Y/N yelled.Yoongi and Namjoon persuades Adrien to go back to his house.

"Adrien..Please go..Y/N is still now stable now..Please?"Yoongi said while Adrien getting out from the mortuary.Now Y/N was crying really hard.

AFTER 1 MONTH

Y/N arrived at University with her car.After the incident Y/N was igrone everyone includes her bestfriends.She not the old Y/N who are happy and always laughs.They all trying to talked with Y/N but Y/N still igrone them.

A lot of things happen in a month.Kim Miyoung aka Jimin ex girlfriend come back and asked for his forgiveness and of course Jimin with kindly hearts forgive her.She went to Jimin asking for help and they willing to help because Miyoung was their friends after all.

"I hear she and her friends was not really close now..after her father dead.."

"Poor her.."

Y/N just igrone the all.Y/N see that Bangtan and the girls waited for her.Y/N just pretended didn't see them.They all sighed.They don't know what to do anymore.Everytime they went to her mansion but she was not home.

"Y/N.."Jimin said while holding her wrist.Y/N looking at her hand then Jimin.She gives a annoyed face to him.

"What again?"Y/N asked while waiting for the answer.

"Why are you not home last night?"Jimin asked while still holding her hand.Y/N chuckles bit.

"Why do you care?Mind your own bussines includes you guys..Don't waste your time to call me and check on me okay?Just focus that woman..Who that?hm Kim Miyoung right?"Y/N said while looking at them all.They shocked by Y/N words.

"Why shocked hm?Don't need to pretended that you all care for me..I don't need your sympathy..And Jimin you and I..We dont have any special relatinship anymore...You and I up to here only..."Y/N said while takes her hand harshly and went to her class.

AFTER UNIVERSITY

Y/N drives to Han river.She always went there since the day she igrone them until late night.Only Han river has her memories with her father.Without she knowing someone was following her moves.

That someone quickly makes their way to Y/N and cover her mouth with a cloth containing vinegar and that smells make Y/N passed out.Someone at there saw the situations and quickly make her way to Jimin mansion.

"Please!I need to see Jimin!"She said while begged to the bodyguards at the gates.Suddenly cars arrived at the gates.

"Seulgi?What are you doing here?"Jimin said while looking at her.The other getting out from their cars too.

"Pleasee!Save Y/N!Someone kidnapped her!I saw it with my own eyes!Please Jimin only you can save her!"Seulgi said while begged at Jimin.

"What?"

"Hyung get all our mens..."

"Lets go get my girl back!"

TO BE CONTINUE...........