CHAPTER 13

Her Secret Pt1

AUTHOR POV

"I think I know who is he..."

"He is....."

"Adrien Ryan...."Sophia said while looking and Y/N

"From what the boys said..I think he is..Because last week I hearded from my father..He said that Adrien is coming Y/N..."Sophia said while Yuna and Y/N was speechless and shocked at the same times.The boys looking at them curious.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOPHIA?!YOU KNOW THIS IS IMPORTANT RIGHT?!"Y/N was completely freaking out.Sophia was shocked by Y/N yelled.The others looking at Y/N shocked.Why Y/N be like this to that man...

"Who is Adrien Ryan baby?"Jimin asked quietly and Y/N become frozen.Y/N looks everywhere but not on Jimin.She looks restless.No..Jimin can't know about this..

"H-He is no one..He is not i-important.."Y/N said while hesitate.Jimin feels like Y/N was hiding something that she don't want him and bangtan knows about it.The girls was looks restless too.Suddenly someone open the room door.

"Ohmygod!My son!Are you okay?"Khayra said while checking his son.Myungsoo was looks worried too.

"Eomma..Appa..I'm okay..looks nothing is serious.."Jimin said while looks at his parents.Jihyun suddenly appears infront of them.Y/N can't look at his face.Now her emotions is not stables.Her anger has not yet subsided.Y/N quickly makes her way out of the room.

"N-Noona..."Jihyun said while blocked Y/N ways and holding her hand.Jimin was looking at his brother and his parents nodded to Jimin.

"I-I'm so sorry..I know that I should not said like that..I did not realize what I was saying..I'm really so sorry noona.."Jihyun said while looking at Y/N.Y/N was harshly take her hand from Jihyun holds.Y/N looks at Jihyun with her anger.The others look at the two figures while waiting for Y/N answers.

"I'm sorry Jihyun..I can't forgive you like that easy..You know that I only have my brother likes you and your brother..When you talked like that..That was really disrespectful!!"Y/N slowly looks towards Jihyun with her teary eyes.

"I'm not the person that easily can gives a second changes.."With that Y/N ran out of the room.Jihyun can't do anything but for him its happened because of his brother faults.

"Babyy!"Jimin said while trying to get out from the bed but blocked by his parents.

"This is all your fault Hyung!If you didn't meet with Y/N that night..This will not happen..And I will never said that to Y/N!"Jihyun suddenly said loudly to his brother.Jimin shocked by his brother words.

"PARK JIHYUN!!Why you accuse your own brother!It was your own faults..Please realise yourself Jihyun..You cause of this.."Khayra said while looking at her younger son.

"I HATE YOU HYUN-"Jihyun was cutted by a slapped on his left cheek.Everyone was shocked by Myungsoo's action.Myungsoo never lay a single hand to his sons but today Jihyun was testing his patience.Myungsoo have enough from his younger son.

"You should shame of yourself Jihyun..You always causing of trouble and let your brother takes the blames.."Myungsoo said while rubbed his temples.Khayra trying to holds Jihyun but Jihyun take his hand harshly.

"Yeah of course you all gone takes Jimin side because what? Because Mr.Kim was already pointed him as Mafia King right?..I'm nothing to guys..Jimin is your only son right? Fine.."Jihyun said while shakes his head and can not believes it.Jimin tried to hold his hand and hugged him but unfornatelly got a pushed by him.

"Mark my word hyung..You're going to regret all of this..I will make Y/N hates you and will never comeback to you...I want you to feel how i feels all this times...."Jihyun said while quickly make his way out of the room.

"Jihyun!"Jimin said while trying to run after his brother.Bangtan stops him.

"Jimin No!You're still not fully recovered.."Jin said while persuades Jimin to lay on his bed back.Everyone was shocked by what was just happened a few minutes ago.In Jimin mind..Who is Adrien Ryan?..Why Y/N looks uneasy when Sophia say it...I need an answer...

"Sophia..Who is Adrien Ryan?.."Jimin aksed Sophia.Everyone looking towards Sophia.Sophia was gulped.She don't know what to do because this is Y/N's secret.She can't tell anyone because she already promised Y/N.Yuna too.

"I-I....I-I c-can't really tell you guys about it..I promised Y/N..Unnie too..If you guys want to know..Asks Y/N..Let Y/N tells you guys about it.."Sophia said while trying to hiding something.Jimin feels very uneasy.Bangtan already suspected something.

Myungsoo and Khayra just can looks at each others face.They can't intervene personal matter Y/N.They can't do anything and just hoping that Y/N will telling the truths to Jimin and the boys.

KIM'S MANSION

"Lady Jung..Please prepares our dinner..Tonight we will have special guest.."Daniel said while drink his coffee.Suddenly front door was opened.

"Dad!Why are doing this?You didn't tell me about this!"Y/N yelled to her father.Daniel shocked by his daughter angers.He though that if he brings back him,she would love it but wrong.

"W-what?Why you so angry princess?"Daniel asked his daughter slowly.Y/N rolled her eyes on her father.

"Don't play innocent with me Dad!You knows that I hate him so much!Because of him, we bear the shame..After all this time you still likes him dad?"Y/N said while nearly crying.Daniel don't know what to do.He though that if he brings him back,They can make peace but no.She really hates him so much.

"Princess..He just come here to apologises to you..He knows he wrongs..He wants to make his amends..Just forgive him okay?"Daniel said while persuades his daughter..Without them knowing three guys coming through them and hearing their conversation..

"Hyung..I don't think is a right to meet her.."

"No..I can't any longer bear this guilts anymore..I have to asking for her forgiveness.."

"NO!I will never and ever forgive him..He makes me like this..He broken his own promises..He makes me hate him so much till I can't forgive him.."Y/N said while her tears welled up on her face.

"Y-Y/N.."Adrien said while restrain his eyes from shedding tears.

"A-Adrien...What are you doing here?!"Y/N said while looking at her ex-fiance shocking at him do not believe that he was infront of her.She quickly make her ways out of mansion but blocked by Adrien holding her hands.

"Y-Y/N please listen to me..I just want to explain and apologises to you..I can't bear with this guilts..Please hear me out?.."Adrien said while holding her hands.Y/N looking at him with full of hatred.

Suddenlly...Y/N and Adrien looking towards the sound..

"DAD!!!"

"MR.DANIEL!!!"

"MR.KIM!!"

TO BE CONTINUE...............