CHAPTER 16

Broken Pieces

AUTHOR POV

"Kang Seulgi.."Y/N while her eyes full of anger.The trio was always beside Y/N.Seulgi suddenly smirked and she laughed loudly.

"Yea why are you so angry Y/N?Anything wrongs hm?"Seulgi ask while mocking Y/N.Y/N fistly hard her hand and ready to beat up her ass up.

"Ahh I know~..You and Jimin quarreled hm?"Seulgi said while smirked and make a face that she was thinking.She laughed.

"I already told you..that I will take back whats mine!But I was really suprised that you got engaged before..Jimin hates when people lie to him..So why don't you get marry?Ohh I know!Because you busted cheated right huh?"

"You are such a sl-"Seulgi was cut by Yoongi raise his hand.He was ready to slap her but Y/N holds his hand.

"Don't Oppa..If we slaps her that was not gone changes anything..her attitudes already always like that.."Y/N said while holding Yoongi's hand.Sophia and Yuna was suprised by Yoongi sudden action.

"So are done talking miss whore hm?You talked to much you know?And you know and I know..What you talking about was a big true and a big no..You know what true and what wrong.."

"I'm here not to have a fight with you..I'm here just want warning you..Once you involved in my matters..so you have to be ready for anything and with that mouth of you..you will lost your life you know..I already said that I'm dangerous but you don't listen..so pay for it.."Y/N said while smirked towards Seulgi.Y/N was so savage.Seulgi gulped her saliva hard.Sophia and Yuna was laughed and Seulgi.Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"Lets go.."Y/N said while make her ways towards Yoongi SUV.The others follows her.Yuna and Sophia smirked by Y/N action.

"You know..You mess up with Y/N..So you mess up with Bangtan.."Yoongi said while smile a bit and shakes his head.He quickly make his ways to driver seat.

"Wahh Y/N you so cool and savage!"Sophia said the car heading towards Hopital.Now they heading to Hospital to visited Daniel.

AT INTERNATIONAL SEOUL KIM'S HOSPITAL

"Dad?"Y/N said while walks into Daniel's Room.Daniel was already sleeping.Y/N takes a seat at beside of bed and holding his hand tightly.Yoongi and Yuna was at cafeteria to buy something to eats.Only Sophia with her.

"A-appa?"For the first time after years that Y/N calls his father by Korean name.Sophia smiles by the name that Y/N call her dad.

"Appa..I missing you~"Y/N said while rubbing Daniel.Daniel slowly opens his eyes.Daniel make a beautiful smile towards his daughter.

"P-princess?"Daniel said while remove the breath equitments.Y/N helps to removes it.Sophia quickly make her ways out of the room to gives the father and daughter times to talk.

"A-appa..I miss you so muchhh~..Don't you miss me?"Y/N said while holding Daniel hand.

"Appa miss you too..Wahh I miss that you call me Appa..You always called me Dad,Father and Daddy onlyy.."Daniel said while caress her daughter cheek and he was shocked by the sudden tears fall out.

"Why are you crying princess hm?"Daniel said while looking at here.Y/N was sobbing hardly now.She can't take this anymore.She wiped her tears.

"Why you keep this secret from me?Do you this is important right?..How long you be suffered this ill?"Y/N said while trying not to cry again.

"I don't want to make you crying but I failed..It been from 1 month after your brother and mother leaves us..I really wanted to tell you but I don't have that courages.."Daniel said while wiped his daughter tears aways.Y/N quickly hugged her father.

"Thank you for surviving all this times for me..Thank you so muchh~"Y/N said while crying again.Daniel patting his daughter back while whisper thats sokay.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Y/N was at rooftop of the hospital with Sophia and Yuna.They were just silent looking the views infront of them.Suddenly,Yuna phone was rings.

"Y-yuna..come fast!"Yoongi said through phones.Yuna looks at Y/N who are was looking at the views infront of them.

"Y/N..Your dad.."Yuna said while Y/N looking at her confused.Y/N quickly ran to her father room.She open up his father room door.Everyone was gathering at his bed.Y/N feels uneasy.

What a suprise to Y/N that her father that lying on the bed with no pulse.Y/N pushed all the people at Daniel bed.She hugged lifeless Daniel figure tightly.

"A-Appa!W-Wake upp!You promised me!You will fight fo this!You promised me that you will walks me to aisle!You promised me!!Wake up!!"Y/N said while shakes his lifeless father.Y/N was crying harder now.She crying like no tommorow.

Everyone that watching her with sympathy.Yuna and Sophia quickly want to hug Y/N but she don't want.Y/N was whines hardly.Jimin saw the situation quickly hugged Y/N tightly.

She still whines while Jimin trying to let go of her hands from her father.Doctor quickly announced the date of death.

"Kim Ha Joon..16 December 2020..21:00 pm.."With Y/N burst out crying.Jimin even hugged her tightly again.Everyone was crying.Doctor,Myungsoo and Khayra getting out from the room.

"N-NOO!DADDY!!NOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!YOU PROMISED ME!!"Y/N said loudly while hugged her father again.She mess up.She looking like a crazy person.She don't care.Her father was more importants.

Now she don't have any family member she all alone.All people that she loves.All leaves her.Her vision was blurry by the tears.She can't takes this pains anymore.She wanted to let it go.Her swollen eyes getting heavier and slowly the darkness appears.

After all this week.Many things that happens to her.It was a very huge scar for her.The father that she loves so much leaves her forever.Now she just a broken pieces...

"BABY!"

"Y/N!"

TO BE CONTINUE......