CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR POV

AT CEMETERY LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM

A cloudy and gloomy day accompanying the deads as well as her husband/his dad and her daughter/his little sister.God seems to know that today is the day of their departure and the rain becomes a cry to those who love the dead.Her husband needs to be strong for his daughter.Now only he and his daughter are left.He made a promise to his late wife to take care of his only daughter.

After a few hours they spend time mourning the graves of their two family members,they returned to mansion with a heavy heart and stayed willing to turn back towards the graves.

"Sir,this is for you.The police who gave it to me said they found it in mrs.Isabella shirt pockets" Lady Emma (the chief maid).

"Thankyou,Emma and please look after Y/N and bring hot chocolate for her" Daniel said.With heavy heart he opened and read a letter written by his beloved wife.His daughter after arriving home continued to lock herselft in her room.

"Dear my lovely husband,

Today is our 25th wedding anniversary.Today is the day you propose to me to be your wife..I still remember our beautiful memories we spend together until we were blessed with our son and daughter.Thankyou for accepting my shortcomings and always be there sad and happy.You always keep our salvation and I am very happy for that..........."Daniel could not continue his reading because of being surprised by the sound of broken glass from above.

He speed up his step towards the sound of the broken glass.How surprised he was when he saw that his daughter who dropped the beautiful mirror with flower around the mirror given by his son to his daughter.He feels strange why she dropped the mirror because she had seen so darling to the mirror given by her beloved brother during her 20th birthday.He quickly embraced her before she can injured herself with glass fragments.

"Princess!!why you do this?!thats from your brother right?!you loves it right?"Daniel asked.Slowly lifting chin of his daughter to see her face.

With the swollen eyes Y/N looked over her father "Princess?Don't call me that,I hate it!!the mirror is not important anymore.He is not here anymore.He left me without any word.I hate him so much!"Y/N shouts while hitting her father chest softly and start crying harder again.Xavier Danial is the only son in the family and beloved brother to Y/N.Xavier always treats his sister like a princess,call her with sweet name like his little princess and always listened to her.When Y/N scolded by their mom,Xavier came between them to calm them.Whenever Y/N cries Xavier who always be the one who persuade not to cry again.Xavier is very protective brother over everything towards his sister because they only have each other.He loves his sister so much as well to his sister.Their parents is very busy person rarely at mansion and because of that Xavier and Y/N are both very close.Y/N really feels losing deep after her brother's death.

Yes,today is Kim Ha joon /Daniel Kim and Isabella Richard wedding anniversarry.They both planned to celebrate their wedding anniversary together with both their children at mansion.Isabella went out with Xavier to buy gifts,decorations and cakes for the small occasion.But unfortunately their fate was the car driven by Xavier lost control and crashed with the trailer truck and dead at the scene.The police said this accident was just a regular accident but little did Y/N knows this accident is not the ordinary but plished by people who envy with her family.She swear that she will find that people who caused all this to happen to her mom and her brother until the worm hole and kill them without any pity.

Daniel silently think how he wants his daughter back to normal.He thinks they need to start a new lifes and move on from the dead of his wife and son.

KIM HA JOON / DANIEL POV

After a few minutes,

Y/N has calmed down and fell asleep on him.She's dreaming of her mom and brother while talking about don't leave me.

"I have to do something about this.We need to go back home"Daniel said.He slowly went out from his daughter room.

"Emma! I am going back home to Seoul,Korea and I want you to stay here watch this mansion until I comeback"

"Alright,Sir"

"Hello Park! I am going back to Korea because I have something to talk about"

I promised you Isabella I will bring back our daughter.Y/N who always laughs and happy.Because of me,the formerly Y/N lost.It's all cause my selfish.I'm really sorry because I never listen to you never think about happiness of our daughter.I will redeem my fault and make our daughter happy again.

AUTHOR POV

A few months ago,

"I hate you Dad! This is because you.You selfish!You never think about what I want.All you think about what you want"

"Y/N!why you talk like that to your father!he is still our father princess..you should-"

"Please forgive me princess?..daddy know this is my fault..please forgive me?"

"Just forgive him princess okay?"

"Fine..I forgive you Daddy but after this no more you make own decision without my concern?okay dad?"

"Thank you princess..I love you my only princess and I'm really sorry for everything"

TO BE CONTINUE........

OKAY HIII THIS AUTHOR NIM..IM JUST START MY NEW HOBBY WITH WATTPAD..IM VERY SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR IS WRONG..ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE..SO HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER?FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OKAY?😊I ONLY MAKE APPEARS FOR OUR HEROIN ONLY AND HER FATHER..JIMIN IS NOT HERE YET BUT NO WORRIES HE WILL MAKE APPEAR AFTER THIS OKAY MYBABIES?☺️💗