CHAPTER 20

Last Goodbye

AUTHOR POV

"No baby..I can't.."Jimin said while looking at Y/N.Jimin prays to God that he can safe both of them but that is not gonna happened.

"Please Jimin..Listen to me..Save Miyoung for your brother..You loves him right?..This is the chance that you can get along with him..Please~"Y/N said as soon as tears fall out from her eyes.

The boys watched can't looks at Y/N who are enduring the pains all by herself.They feels guilts specially Yoongi.He can't do anything to save his sister.Jimin shake his head.

"No I will save both of you!"Jimin said while a single tears from his eyes.Y/N shaking her head and smile weakly towards.

"I love you.."Y/N mouthing to Jimin and quickly get up and pointed the gun towards herself.Jimin knows something and quickly run towards them.Austin accidentally fired towards Y/N by the sudden moves.Everyone jerked and stopped as soon as the sound of gunfire.

"NOOO!BABYY!"

"Y/N!"

FLASHBACK (Play the music)

"I love you baby~..How much you love?"Jimin said while looking at Y/N who are admires the views infront of them.They were watched sunset from cliff.(This time they were on the camp)(chapter10)

"Of course I love you~..hmm my love for you is as much as this ocean..You can't bet me!"Y/N said while giggles.Jimin chuckles at his cute girlfriend.

"No!I love you more than you do!"Jimin said while kissed her cheeck.Y/N giggles and said

"What if someday..your love for me is gone..you fall out love with me..you don't love me anymore..Will you leave me?"Y/N said while looking at Jimin.Jimin sighed and smiled.He knows that Y/N will asked questions like this someday.

"Don't give up on 'OUR LOVE'..you should stay here with me..Help me to fall in love one more time with you.."Jimin said and that makes Y/N smiled.

"What if someday I dead..Will you searching for my replaces?"Y/N said and suddenly a single tears fall out from her eyes.Jimin quickly wiped her tears.

Jimin quickly wiped her tears

"No..I won't do it.."Jimin said while looking at Y/N.(like the picture👆🏻)

"But I want you to be happy without me..I want you search another woman that more good than me..more perfect than me..more beautiful than me..hm?"Y/N said while tears fall out from her eyes.Jimin shaked his head.