CHAPTER 14

Her Secret Pt2

AUTHOR POV

"DAD!!"

"MR.DANIEL!!"

"MR.KIM!!"

They all ran up to Daniel who are fainted and already lying on the floor.His head was on Y/N lap.Y/N was crying really hard when she saw a handkerchief with a patch of fresh blood on it.

"D-daddy..pleasee open your eyes!Pleaseee you can't leave meee!Daddy!Call the ambulance!!"Y/N said while trying to wake up her father.Lady Jung and the others shocked was the suddenly action.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

AT INTERNATIONAL SEOUL KIM'S HOSPITAL

"H-How was my father?"Y/N asked immediately after the doctor out of operation room.Adrien and his friends was there waiting for the answer too.Lady Jung was still at mansion because she had a trauma about hospital.The doctor gives a sad smile and shakes his head.

"I'm really sorry miss kim..Your dad was getting worse..He don't have enough times..Please spend more times with him.."Doctor said while make his ways to another patiences.Y/N suddenly collapsed on the floor.

"BABY!"Jimin said while running up to his lover without even care that his was not fully recovered.He hugged tightly his lover tiny body and kisses her temples.He was softly whisper something sweet.

"Let it out baby..Don't hide it in your heart..Crying out if that helps you..I will let you used me as your comfort baby..I will always be there for you..I loves you.."Jimin said while kisses her forehead.Bangtan and the girls immediatelly come after Lady Jung call Myungsoo about Daniel.

Adrien watchs his ex-fiance with a sad smiles.Sophia and Yuna were looking at Adrien shocking.

"A-adrien?Is that y-you?"Sophia said while can not believes that the ex fiance still have a shames to show himself after years without even telling where he went suddenly come out of nowhere.The boys looking at him includes Jimin.

"Y-you get out adrien!I don't want to see your face!You caused of this!"Y/N suddenly yelled and crying hard again.Yoongi even asked Adrien and his friends to go back home first and telling that let Y/N calm down first and you can come again.With that Adrien and his friends out of hospital with heavy footsteps.

Myungsoo and Khayra coming out from Daniel room with heavy faces.Khayra hugged Y/N tightly and hoping that Y/N will stay strong for her father.Hyung lines and Yuna went to cafeteria to buy some foods for themself and Y/N.The others went into Daniel room.

"D-daddy open your eyes..Your daughter is heree~..I'm sorry for everythingg..Please don't leave me..."Y/N said while her tears fall out again and sobbing.Jimin quickly hugged her so she will calm down.The others looking towards Y/N with sympathy.

"T-this all my faults Jimin..If-If I listen to Daddy He will never lying on this bed..I'm stupid daughter because I did not notice at all my own father was sick..now he will leave me alone.."Y/N said while crying and make her hand fistly on Jimin's shirt.

Jimin patted her back softly and saying

"Baby..Your dad do this because he don't want his daughter worries about him..He wants his daughter happy without having a sad feeling..He loves you so much..He keep it as a secret because he loves you..Your are the only his daughter baby..He will gives you everything in this world for your own happiness.."Jimin said while kisses her temples replies.Y/N was smile sadly at her father.

"Thankyou Jimin..Because you came here just only to calm me down.."Y/N said while looking at her lover while smile.Jimin chuckles at his cute behaviour lover and hugged her even tightly.

"Its sokay baby..I always be here for you because I loves you so much today tommorow eternally~"Jimin said while being lovely dovey.Their friends only can watch while make faces want to vomiting.

"Hem hem..We're still here you know"Jungkook said while rolled his eyes playful and smile at his hyung.Sophia just elbowing her boyfriend.Jimin,Taehyung and Hoseok just laughing at maknae.Y/N just chuckles at their silly behaviours.Jimin was relieved because Y/N could laugh now.

AFTER 1 WEEKS

Daniel is still at hospital.His health even worse.Y/N always be at Daniel sides even Jimin.Jimin already discharge after 2 days.They didn't went to University for 1 weeks.Today she will go to University.

"Morning Lady Jung.."Y/N said while drink her chocolate and quickly go to her university with her car.

AT SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

Y/N climbing out of her car and greeting by her friends.

"Y/NNNNN!!"Yuna said while hugged Y/N tightly.Sophia hugged her too.

"Finally you comeee!We miss you!!"Yuna said while pouting.Sophia makes a digusting face.Y/N just chuckles at her unnie and shakes her head.

"Princesssss!"Jin said while ready to hugs her.Bangtan comes on the right times.Out of blue,Jimin appears infront of Y/N and blocked Jin ways hug Y/N unfornatelly Jin hugged Jimin instant.

"Finally Y/N you come..We bored without youuu~"Hoseok said while trying to hug Y/N but again blocked by Jimin..Auww such a protective boyfriend uri jiminnie~

"Hyung..I also did not attend school but you don't miss-"Jimin said while pouting.

Kringgg...Kringggg...Kringgg

Bell school was rings.Everyone ignores the pouting Jimin.Y/N chuckles and shakes her head.

"Jimin lets go?"Y/N said while smile.The pouting Jimin continue to pout and they make their ways to the class.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

"So after you going to hospital?"Yuna said while walking with Sophia and Y/N.Y/N nodded.

"Yeah..I'm going to hospital with Jimin..He said today he don't bring his car..He wants to drive me.."Y/N said while putting her books into her locker.The girls doing same things.Their lockers just besides each others.

"Y/N..How about Adrien?..Don't you want to tell Jimin about it..Before someone else tell him about it..Good enough you tell him on yourself.."Sophia said while looking at Y/N.Y/N stops her step.

"Yeah Y/N..about Adrien being your ex-fiance will be a being a big problem..If he don't comeback that is okay..but now he is here.."Yuna said.

"You know Y/N..Jimin has a dark past about a girl..He just open up to you..He
will be so mad if you lying to him..He hates it when people lies to him.."Yuna said while persuades Y/N to tell Jimin about this..Without them knowing someone was recorded their conversation and silently send it to Jimin..

"Jiminnieee~..Lets go?.."Y/N said while clighy to Jimin arm.Slowly climbing in to her car.Y/N was seatbelt herself.Suddenly Jimin asked Y/N..

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"Who is actually Adrien to you?"

TO BE CONTINUE.........