CHAPTER 3

Y/N KIM POV

After Afew weeks,

Beep..beep..beep..beep.."humm..shut up.."......Knock..knock..knock...

"Miss Y/N..Miss Y/N..Please wake up or you will be late for your new university..Mr.Kim is waiting for you at downstair..He wants eat breakfast together with you Miss"Lady Jung said.(Nanny and the only maid at there since y/n young)

"hmm new university...W-what new university?!What time now?"Y/N quickly wake up from her dreamland and looking at her phone clock.Y/N groaned,rolling her eyes.She climbed out of bed.

"OH S-SHIT!!!!!ITS 7:40 IN THE MORNING!! I'M LATE NOW"Y/N quickly ran to her bathroom with her towel and ready for her collage.

AUTHOR POV

Today,Y/N will starts new lifes at new university after the accident..I promised you mom and Xavier,I will find whoever caused you guys dead and I will kill them.

Lady Jung just come downstair and serves breakfast for Mr.Kim and Y/N.

"Y/N has been awake?"Mr.Kim asked.

"She just woke up Mr.kim when I knocked on the door.."Lady Jung said while pouring coffee to Mr.Kim

AFTER AFEW MINUTES

"Morning Daddy!Morning Lady Jung!hehehe I'm sorry I woke up late today.."Y/N said while looking to her father with her puppy eyes.She always do that to her brother and father because afraid that they will scolded her.She know too well her brother and father will not stay mad if she do that.

"Morning princess...Mr.Kim will send you to your new university..I can't send because I have to go to our company for meeting.."Daniel said while inhaling coffee.

Y/N KIM POV

Hm likes always..too busy..fine....

"okay dad"

I was wearing white shirt,black skinny jeans and black converse along with my backpack.Her black hair is cascading down her and rests directly below her bottom.She just ate the pankcakes that Lady Jung serves and drink her hot chocolate.

"Mr.Kim..Let's go..I'm going to be late now.."I said while getting in the car.

"Okay Miss Y/N..Kajaa"Mr.Kim said while smile at Y/N.Mr.Kim and Y/N very close since child.He just like Lady Jung.He working for dad long time enough.

"Miss Y/N..Mr.Kim said that Mr.Park sons is going to same university with you..So Mr.Kim asked me to tell you abou this.."

"You can make friend with him.."Mr.Kim said.Y/N just ignored Mr.Kim because she not interesting..

New lifes,new friend and new university yeayy!!

Y/N KIM POV

When I arrived at my new university.Everyone is looking at me.

"Wow she's beautiful"

"she's rich"

"I want her to be my girlfriend"

Hmm Seoul National University..Interesting..okay now I have to go to principal office and take my timetable..Knock..knock..knock..

"Hi Mr.Choi..I think dad already talked to you about this right?"

"Yes and please have a seat Miss Kim"

"I just want to tell you something...."

AUTHOR POV

Y/N stepped into hallways just as the bell rang,signaling that the first class period has started.She exhaled and wandered down the hall,to the staircase.Her first class is in room 360.Her first class is Chemistry.Y/N took the science stream because she wanted to be a surgeon.

She stopped at the door,which is slightly cracked.Staring at it,she decided to knock,just to make a good first impression.And when no one heard her knock,she started push the door open.As soon as she stood in the very full classroom,all eyes were on her and she was on fire.Y/N is so beautiful just like her mother because she take after her dad and mother.

"wahh she so beautiful.."a boy at the back of class said.

"she is breathtaking..natural beautiful right?"a girl at the middle class said.

Y/N swallowed hard,quickly glacing between her new classmates and when her eyes settled on the girl at the end of class.She immediately wide her smile.My Bestfriends...

The teacher stared at her for a moment,then she metioned for her to come to her.She reluctantly did and stopped infront of everyone.

"Late on your first day,Miss..?"The teacher said.

"Y/N..Y/N Kim"Y/N said.

"Okay Miss Kim..I'm your math teacher..I'm Mrs.Park..Introduce yourself to the class please"

"hm okay..Hi I'm Y/N Kim..Turn 21 this years..I'm from United Kingdom..I came with my dad because family matter"

"Okay now Miss Kim please go seat beside...hm Miss Jung please raise your hand..Go seat with her Miss Kim"Mrs.Park said while pointed her hand at Miss Jung.

Yes finally I got same class and same university with Sophia after along time.

"Okay class..turn to page sixty-nine,please"

During her lunch period,Y/N sat at a table in the cafeteria with her friend,Jung Sophia..Jung Sophia is one of Y/N bestfriend since childhood.They parents know each other through business.Y/N have the other one bestfriend and her name is-

"KIM Y/NNNNNN!!"

A girl ran to Y/N and Sophia while excited and ready to hugged them very hard.

"Ohmygod you are so loud girl"

"Yeah and can we pretended that I don't know you?"Y/N said while giggles softly.

"Yahh!! I'm your unnie!"The girl said and hugged them very hard.

"Yah! Unnie we can't breath! You want us dead ha?!"Sophia said and scoffed.

"Baby? Who is that? Why you hugging her like that?"

TO BE CONTINUE.......