Reality Bites Me

MY EYEBROWS FURROWED deeper the more I read over the piece of paper in my hand depleting the details of Aria' s father's affair. "Wait A seriously sent this to your mum?"

Aria sighed as she sipped her coffee beside me on the sofa while the rest congregated around the kitchen table island.

"You know it's not your fault right?" Emily questioned. "Its your dad's mistake, totally."

Aria shook her head. "It is my fault."

"You did not hook up with her then ask your kid to cover for you." Spencer was stern as she prepared breakfast

"Ali said I should've told my mum right after it happened."

Emily, Hanna and Spencer shared surprised looks before Emily asked the question in all their minds. "Ali knew?"

"Yeah she was with her, she also saw this Meredith person." I told them earnings shocked looks from all of them

"You knew?" Aria asked

I hummed nodding. "There's nothing Alison knew that I didn't."

"Meredith." Hanna was in disbelief. "Her name was Meredith? Ew. That's not even a cute girl name. I'm seeing big pores and mousy roots."

Spencer shot her a look. "Han I think it's to soon to joke."

"I'm sorry." Hanna huffed slightly. "But if your gonna to cheat you might as well do it with someone who deep conditions her hair occasionally."

I stood up and walked to Spencer grabbing a Bagel. "Here." I set the bagel in front of her. "Put something in your mouth besides your foot."

Hanna sighed as she swivelled to face a saddened Aria. "Look I'm sorry, okay? All I'm saying is that when my dad left, laughing sometimes helped. So did crying."

Aria shook her head "My Father hasn't left, guys. I mean this happened years ago." Aria's eyes widen as she looked at all her silent friends. "You think his going to leave?"

"Look whatever happens where here for you." Emily reassured

Spencer looked between them. "Thank you guys for staying here. We couldn't have been here alone."

"When's your family getting back?" Hanna questioned

"This afternoon."

Aria's eyes widened "Aren't you going to clean the mirror before they get here?"

Emily noticing the hesitance between Spencer and I she raised an eyebrow. "Want me to come with?"

I nodded in relief and Emily was quick to stand. "We should all go."

"You know what, it doesn't take five of us to clean a mirror so why don't you four go and I'll just wait here?" Hanna smiled I rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Fine. Okay." I nodded. "Stay down here. Alone. But make sure you lock the door."

Hanna suddenly raced passed her. "You spray, I'll wipe."

As she was taking a step towards the stairs her phone chirped, halting all the girls steps. Hanna let out a sigh as she fished her cell phone from her pocket. "Well the creature is back."

"We should have never unblocked our phones." Hanna muttered as the girls peered over her shoulder.

Unknown

Ever wonder what's
going on when your
back is turned?