The Person of Interest

"THE VIDEO WAS sent to them by an enormous source, they showed it to me when I got home. It was probably the same person who sent it to you. It was loaded onto Spencer's laptop. This time we saw who Alison was talking to. It was Ian. He told her to come closer and she did. Ian and Alison were together the weekend before she went missing. Spencer called Hilton Head, she spoke to the desk clark. Ian lied to me and Spencer he stayed at Hilton Head that summer."

The detective leaned closer. "This is what I don't understand. Ian was a star athlete, right? popular guy. Dating a beautiful woman like your sister. You really think he'd risk all that to be with Alison? She was barely fifteen."

"Well, maybe he has a thing for younger girls."

"Why would you say that?"

"I don't know."

"Were there any other younger girls he was interested in?"

"Not that I know off."

My mum and I walked out the interrogation room with the detective behind us.

"Will you be available for more questions?" the detective asked.

Mum nodded. "The girls have nothing to hide."

"Who ever said the truth will set you free never met A." Aria scoffed staring at our parents

"Jesus." Emily sighed. Seeing the looks we were giving her she explained "Its from the bible. Jesus said it."

"Aria's right because that bitch is going straight to hell." Hanna agreed.

"I wasn't completely honest." I admitted. "I should have been but my mum was right next to me and with the whole Wren and Spencer thing I couldn't bring myself to say that I also hooked up with Ian."

Aria shook her head softly. "That has nothing to do with this."

"I lied about it to Lexi." Emily told me.

"You know something's telling the true does more harm then good."

"Who said that?" Sp3ncer asked Hanna.

"Alison." Hanna muttered looking down.

"Hey Emily." An officer greeted walking towards us.

Emily took a minute before she recognised him. "Garrett?."

I looked at him shocked. It's been a long time since I've seen him since any of us had seen him.

"Your a cop now?" Aria asked shocked.

"Look sorry they're putting you through this."

"Officer Reynolds." The detective called out making us all turn.

"Probably wants another refill in his coffee and another jelly donut." Garrett remarked before walking off.

"He looks good in a uniform."

I roll my eyes at Hanna's comment.

SPENCER AND I walked down the stairs into the living room. I couldn't sleep this whole thing was playing with my brain. I was surprised to see my mum and dad seated having coffee together.

"Did you guys get some sleep?" Dad asked as he poured a cup of coffee.

"A little." I answer tiredly.

"We all needed a night to settle down and rethink this." Mum said as I took a seat next to her.

"Have you talked to Melissa?" Spencer asked.