Salt Meets Wound

WE DROVE HANNA home from the hospital.

  “Why are you taking that off?” Aria asks when she sees Hanna fiddling with the sticker they put on top of her A message.

  “I'm not. I'm trying to keep it on. Believe me I don't want to see the paragraph under it.”

  “Well we could get you another sticker.” Spencer offered.

  “Yeah this time why don't you try something more mullah, like save the planet?” Aria asked

I shrugged. “Hey, there were not a lot of choices okay. It was Humpty Dumpty or Jesus is coming look busy.”

Hanna removes the sticker and takes a look at the A message. “Oh my God, it's still there.”

   “Hanna,” Spencer said softly leaning down placing her hand on the sticker to cover the message. “Hanna, don't look around you. Cause your safe, your home and your alive.”

  “Oh well I thought I was safe in my hospital room too.” Hanna sighed  “What going on with Noel Khan is he A have you talked to him?”

  “No I avoid. I keep telling him I'm busy. I'm busy freaking out every time I look at him.” Aria says

   “Yeah well try being run over by him.” Hanna shakes her head.

Emily picks a panda from the table and waves it at Hanna. “Who gave you this panda. Sean?”

  “Lucas.” Hanna says

  “Ahh sweet." Emily choos

  “Anyone else staving or is it just me?” Hanna asked

  “Your mum said she left a special dinner for you in the fridge.” Spencer tells her as Aria walks over to the fridge.

  “Oh, pass, I want a pop tart. What? I've been on hospital food for three weeks I wanna eat something that doesn't look like it's been chewed.”

  “Okay well, why don't you eat while we get the rest of your Stuff.” Aria told her placing a plate of food down.

Aria called for Hanna the moment we walked back in.

  “Hey, so if you gonna stay down here tonight.”

  “Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Down here is good.”

  “What happened?” Spencer asks as she sees all the boxes on the floor

  “Nothing. Just knocked a few boxes down.” Hannah waved them off. The girls bent down to be them up but we're stopped by Hanna. “You don't have to clean. You can go seriously my mum's going to be here soon.”

  “Wait so now you want us to leave.” Aria asked

  “You don't have  to put on a brave face for us okay. We get it if being alone is freaking you out we can absolutely stay.” Spencer said

  “No, no, no I'm just fuzzy and I think it's drop this pain medication yeah I need a nap.” Hanna explained

  “Okay can we help you to the couch?” Emily asked.

  “No you've done enough. Seriously you guys go.”

  “Okay, call me.” Emily says

  “You know you have to boil that first, right?” I asks looking at the lasagna box she was gripping.

Hanna looked at the box before looking back at me. “Yeah.”

Spencer placed a kiss on her forehead and with that they left.