Surface Tension

What do you guys think this huge secret Lexi is hiding is?

WE WERE ALL at Hanna's since Emily was moving in while her mum goes to Taxes.

    "I thought you were getting your own room?" Aria questioned when we found out Emily moved into Hanna's room.

    "That was before the pipes went off behind the walls." Emily explained

Hanna hands Emily a cup of coffee. "They had to fix the pipes and put the wall back in. So we're roomies till then."

   "It'll be fun." Emily agreed

   "It will be like a sleepover that never ends."

We all shared at look and a slight laugh at how excited Hanna seemed about the entire arrangement.

   "Has Garrett called you about Ian's messanger?" Spencer asked Emily

Emily shook her head. "Not a sound."

   "Guys we dragged Garrett into this we should trust him." Aria jumped in

   "We're are trusting him with with Ian's $10 000." I reminded her

    "Which I could have used some of that to replace Melissa's ring." Spencer added

   "And if they trace the money from Ian to you? How'd you explain that?" Hanna asked

   "I just don't like waiting." Spencer shrugged. "If we're too quite 'A' will get bored and stir the pot."

   "And if we say something 'A's' gonna smack us down." Hanna argued. "I don't wanna walk into another A-stravaganza. Like that fashion show."

Emily shook her head in sadness. "God, the look on Mrs DiLaurentis's face."

Hanna walked over to the door when it rang.

   "This... isn't just about making us look like bitches anymore is it?" Aria questioned

   "No. It's about keeping us quite." Spencer answered

   "Because 'A' might really be the one that killed Ali." Emily added. "I mean that's what were all thinking isn't it?"

   "Why else go through all the trouble of setting up Ian?"

Hanna walked back into the kitchen holding a gift basket.

   "Look at the card." Hanna muttered

WHAT FUN.
TWO LITTLE LIARS UNDER THE ONE ROOF
YOUR MAKING IT SO EASY.

--A

Hanna picked up one of the candies in the basket. "Its not even good candy."

I WAS WALKING to the back yard when I heard Jason's voice.

   "Hey."

I greeted back as he walked closer to where I was.

   "We haven't talk much since I got back."

I gave him a fake smile nodding with what he was saying.

    "We need to talk. Lexi."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "About what Jason?"

   "You know I used to think that it was Ali that made you girls do all those bad things you girls did but I'm starting to rethink that. It seems you girls do a lot of bad things on your own."