Eros x reader

(In the spirit of Christmas,
I am gonna write for ya guys. I know this would be more fitting for a valentines day, but I don't celebrate Valentines day so here we go dudes😋)

Yeh... I know I am late.
Here is a dubble update for mah Dudes! I am sorry this is late!

Y/n Pov

"Oh come on Y/n!"

My mother complained, shaking her head while doing dishes. "Mom, I really don't want to go out on a date. I just don't want to have a relationship, that's it." I sigh as I put away the plates.

"Look, you see that boy from across the street?" My mother points out the window, smiling slyly. I look out of the window, seeing a young boy, around my age, cutting the grass.

Shirtless, of course. ( -_-) - I wish!)

" I hears from his mother, Sharon, that he has a massive crush on you! You should flirt with him!" I groan softly and nod sadly. 
"Sure mom, I will. " I put away the last of the cups and walk to my room.

Later that evening
Still Y/n Pov

"Y/n, take this to that boy."

I sigh and nod at my mom, my hands clinging to the bottle of Soda. "And please, don't be rude!" I chuckle weakly at my mom, seeing her walk away.

Great! ...........

I sigh and open the door,seeing the boy still cutting grass. I groan and start walking to the boy, looking down at my feet.

So lost in the thoughts, I only heard a faint voice. The next thing I know, I felt like I was pushed over the side walk. I stumbled, nearly falling on the grass.

Until a pair of arms wound around my waist, holding me up. "Hey! You okay!?" I gasp and start to pull myself up, my knees weak. "Ah! Wh-what!?" I look around me, seeing a car driving past.

"You almost got trampled back there, you just got out of the way in time." I look at the voice, seeing the boy flustered. "I - I am fine..." I muttered, picking up the bottle.

I blush a little and hold out the bottle.
"I just came out here to bring you this." The boy blushes, taking the bottle. "Thanks. Are You sure you're fine?" I smile and nod at him.

"Yeah, I am good. I'll see you around?" The boy nods as I start to walk back the house.

Until I heard a soft chuckle...

That night

I layer in my bed, staring at the seiling. I couldn't stop thinking about the boy, his smile. But I shook my head and sighed.

"Stop it..." I muttered to myself. Until I heard the chuckle again. I frown and bolt up. I walked to my window, opening it with a force.

A voice startled me, making me look up at a figure. " Whoa! Easy there! I don't want to be fallin' here."
I frown at the squirming figure.

"Who are you!? And what are you doing on my roof!?" The figure stopped and looked down.

"Wait a minute... You can see me?"
I sigh and roll my eyes. "No, I'm talking to myself. Of course I can see you!"
"Huh." The figure hummed and started to climb down. He sat down on  the edge of my window, looking at me.

Strange. The figure was a boy, also my age. Has bright pink hair and combat boots, black jeans and shirtless.

(○_○) - I am killing myself here...)

"Who are you?" I asked, seeing the guy roll his eyes. He raked a hand through his hair and smirked, "Ever heard of Cupid?"

I blink twice before I started to laugh, He had a annoyed expression on his face. "Of course, but mostly I see him as a useless asshole."
The guy, Cupid, snorted and made a dramatic gesture. " I am not an asshole, I am the reason how so many people fall for each other. Just like today! You fell for that boy!"

I shake my head at him,"No, I definitely didn't. Wait? You were the one that pushed me into that boy's arms! " Cupid smirked and bowed. " No need to thank me."

I roll my eyes and started to close my windows. Cupid' s brow lifted as he looked at me. "What are you doing?"
"Going to bed?" I asked sarcastically, looking at the pink haired man.

I looked down and then at the guy. "Is your name really Cupid?" The guy shook his head and smirked, standing up.

"No. My true name is Eros, the archer of Romance. And you can bet your ass I will be here tommorow, Y/n!"
He winked and fell off the balcony, making me run to the railing. I leaned down, seeing him flying away.

" How in the hell... does he know my name?"