Apollo x reader

Y/n POV

The same dream....
The same man I meet in this dream, smiled and winked at me.
Not that I complained however
I stretched and looked out of my small cottage window.

Still not morning. I woke up the seventh time ... again....

I decided to go for a walk,The shrine of Apollo is always open every time of the day. I grabbed my wristband and walked out of the servant's quarters.

"Miss y/n? What are you doing out here this time of night?" I turned and saw the headmistress of the temple. She is atleast a kind woman.

"Couldn't sleep headmistress..." I smile weakly as she pondered. She groaned a little before placing her hands on her hips. "As long as you don't disturb the other girls. They need their rest. " I nod to her and bow my head. "I won't madam. Good night." She waved as she walked past into her chambers.

??? Pov

"The lost daughter of king Minos of Crete... Soon you'll be in the rightful place that you belong."

And a flash of light shone

Y/n Pov

I heard a small echo of a voice behind me,making me turn. "Huh?... anyone there?" I said into the distance but only the howling wind answered me.

"I must be getting insomnia... or just plain mad?" I said as I walked from the temple gates. The streets was quiet. Well yeah. Probably because it is around the middle of the night.

I hummed a soft tune and walked amongst the houses, an occasional dog bark in the distance. Peaceful...

Although I am not one that usually walk at night. I am terrified of the dark,but not tonight for some reason?

I shake my head and stop in my tracks. Wait? Where am I going? I going to get lost!

And suddenly, all the roadside torches went out.  Just like in my dream!
I gasp as I heard a chuckle behind me, shivers traveling down my spine.

"Well now,you are brave for walking at night. Having no fear of bandits,I see?" A matter-of-a-fact voice rang,making me turn around. I close my eyes and sigh.

This guy is ... strange?
"I don't usually do this. This isn't a habit. " But when I opened them again...

My jaw dropped. A tall man with glowing Golden hair smirked and Laughed.  "I sure wouldn't hope it would be for a pretty girl like you. Wouldn't want bandits lusting over you wherever you go."

My mouth ran dry as he walked closer to me,his sandals kicking up dust. He smiled and his blue eyes shone. "Cat got your tongue? But it doesn't matter. "He looked at me and titled his head. "You're coming with me,princess."

He stood up and offered me his hand. But I only looked at it and looked at him. "Why? I was told to never take the hands of handsome strangers. Even if they are Apollo."

With that I span on my heels and left him gaping at me

I really liked this one😍
It made the Greek myths look like weird ones really😂😄
Usually the girl is seduced and hurt later on.

But I wanted my reader dudes to be badass😎

I hoped you liked this one as much as me 😄🤗🤗

Ya author wuvvvs
Ya!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍