Gorgon x Medusa

Y/n Pov

I was nervous...
Very nervous...

Being a creature of death, I am always shunned. Is it cliche to wish I was normal?

Probably...

When I told my mistress of my dream,she was kind enough to send me to the youngest of the three queens of The Gorgons.

Medusa,the cursed queen.

I knocked on the door, my hands shaking a little. "Come in." A stern voice called.

The doors swung open,revealing a tall  throne. There she sat,golden eyes focused on her scepter. "Are you that little servant I kept hearing about from my sister?" She said and looked at me. "I... uh..." Why can't I speak?

"Don't waste my time,little servant!" Medusa said, her snake-like hair winding up. I stepped backwards and squeaked," Yes your majesty. I am."

"Hmm. Good." She said boredly. I gulped and endured the silence that followed. "Tell me,why do you desire to be normal?" "I feel shunned. Alone.
I Don't w-want to be alone anymore."

She sighed and shook her head. "You have heard of me, little servant?" She asked, standing up. "Y-yes I have,your majesty." "Cursed for being...normal. Why,do you ask? Because of arrogance in being normal!" She exclaimed. "But if you desire to no longer be shunned, then I would suggest you serve me as my personal arsenal."

I gasped softly and glanced at the floor. " What is your answer,little servant?" " I would gladly be of service,your majesty." I bowed and breathed deeply. "Excellent! Now you shall be honoured to a warrior status!" I could hear her footsteps and her snakes' hiss. "Rise,little servant." I rose and looked at her yellow predator eyes. " be a warrior,little Gorgon! My little Y/n.."

And a shiver went down my spine...
Feeling her strenght flow through me...

~ finally,
The lady that is featured on my book cover!
*Give it up folks for Medusa!*

*Cricket chirps...*

But anyway,this one slacked off..
Like,Alot.
The "Gorgon" part wasn't
Really good.

But I am not gonna change it.
Because! I don't need to!
😋😋😂