part 2(Request 1)Eros x reader

@CaffeinePigeon

Hey man dudes!!! I am sorry it has been an eternity that I have written something, so, I am gonna gift y'all with a triple update. I do apologize for your requests being late :)

On with the request!!!

Y/n Pov

"What do you mean ," I was meant to fall for him!?"

Eros has been coming around my house more frequently, each night I hear his footsteps on the roof. He , at first, did it to annoy me because I told him that I won't fall for the shirtless boy next door.

He is just a tease...

"It's simple Y/n, he is your other half. Without him, you'll be miserable and incomplete in life!" He says with a giant smirk on his face, playing with the tip of one of his arrows.

I scoff at him and roll my eyes," I would rather impale myself with an arrow then believe that. I am perfectly fine on my own."
Eros shook his head and chuckled, jumping from the railing of the balcony.

He walked towards me and took my chin in his fingers, looking at me intensively. " You know, Y/n... I never had a more difficult job then you." I wrapped my hand around his wrist and jerked it away from me.

I smile at him, winking as I strutted into my bedroom." It's good, a challenge keeps things interesting."
I close the glass door behind me and close the curtains.

Eros Pov

" Damn..."

Was all he could say as she closed the curtains. "She really is something, I must try harder." Thoughtfully, he took one of the arrows put of his quiver, inspecting the golden edge.

"If I can't convince her this way, then I'll have to use it the hard way."

With that, he leaped off the balcony.

The next day
Y/n Pov

" Come on Y/n! You got to have a date for the dance. It's the Valentine formal, it's tradition." I roll my eyes at my mom.

(I never do in real life :) Don't disrespect your parents if they are good parents alright kids? ;) )

"Mom, you know how I feel about tradition." Mom sighs and shakes her head, " I am at a loss with you y/n..."
I giggle and run up stairs to go get my bag.

As I stood up, a rush of wind went past my head. "Wha-!" I whirl around to see a golden arrow, stuck in the middle of my bag. "Ah shoot! I missed!" I heard that familiar voice, making me top up with anger.

"I never usually miss..." I rush to the balcony, shoving it open to a startled Eros. "What the hell Eros!? Why were you shooting at me!?" Eros rolls his eyes and looked at me with a blank look. "What do you think? I am, of course, the matchmaker. The arrows are my tools fo-"

I rush over to him and threw punches at him, shoving his bare chest. "I Don't want to fall in love with ANYONE Eros! Not after ... "

Eros looked at me, seeing the pain that I had pent up for so long. He slowly lifted his arms, embracing me closely to him.

"I am sorry y/n. I truly am..."