Poseidon X reader

Y/n POV

I always loved the sea. The wind and salt on my skin, the sound of the waves on the shore. But my family never shared this love for the water, so we always loved in-land. Dry areas, where little rain was.

A long time passed like this.
Until one night... when the rainy season started. I had this dream...

I was in a palace of pearl.
Everything looked like hazy.
I was underwater it seemed, but I could breathe.
I walked past many scores of fish and wildlife, many greeted me and bowed.
It was then I stood infront of a throne.

Hippocampus,
Swam around the throne.
The blue eyes widening as it saw me.

"Master?"
I turned and saw....

"Wake up Y/n!" My mother said,bringing me up to sit.
"Mom..it's 06:30...
On a Saturday..." I said, looking at my phone for the time. She chuckled and shook her head.
"Did you honestly forget what day it is?" I rubbed my eye and frowned....

"Wait... It's my birthday!" I yell, jumping out of bed.

"Well kiddo... what do you want for your birthday?" My father asked, sipping his drink and reading the newspaper. "I dunno..." I muttered, sticking a piece of toast in my mouth.
How could I tell them what I really wanted?
"Oh come on Dear. You can have anything you want." My mother hugging me and went on with breakfast.

"I want to go to the ocean." I finally said. "Dear...do you really want to go to the ocean?" My mother asked.
"Yes, I want to swim in the ocean."
My mother sighed and nodded.
"Alright dear, we will go to the ocean."

After a 3hour drive, we eventually got to the water. My father walked and got out the basket, while I walked to the ocean.

"The ocean is beautiful... isn't it?"
I gasped and turned around.
"Who's there!?" I yell out, walking slowly towards the ocean. "Anybody there?"

"My dear... you have found me atleast." A soft hand was on my arm,the other on my waist as a head was resting on my shoulder.

"Who a-are you?"
A soft chuckle rumbled against my neck. "I am Poseidon,love. And you, are now my bride. A bride of the sea..."

I turned and was lead by a muscular man with a trident, deeper and deeper into the sea...