Part 4 ( Odysseus x reader )

Alrighty 😌
Part 4 of the last Odysseus request.

Requested by AlicePendragon1

I hope you like it.

Also, there will be a Fanfic of the legend of Zelda on my other account, if you are also a fan,
You can go and see it there
😊

And also, the first 3 chapters of my First ever series is up!!!
💗💗💗💗

Y/n pov

"Agh... my head..."

I groaned, rubbing my head. The early hours of the day is coming through the windows of the ship.

" Y/n! Men, alert king Odysseus !" The men above me yelled. I groaned and stood up, grabbing my armour.

Soon, there was a knock on the door.  Reluctantly, I answered. "Y/n! Thank Zeus you're alright! Are you hur -"

I lifted my hand... and hit him square in the eye.
He stumbled backwards and landed squarely on his ass. " You asshole! You put me in a trance!"

Odysseus shook his head ," I didn't. It was the lotus eaters. Their flowers clouded your mind, I just went in and saved you. You should be thanking me!"

I snorted at him. " I would never. Not after what you have done all those years ago."
I turned and made my way up to the deck, hoping that Odysseus would leave me be for the rest of the trip.

Odysseus pov

I couldn't stand up...
My mind was racing with those words.
"Not after what you have done all those years ago."

I sighed, knowing fully now why she had been so angry all these years.
Battling was y/n's way of getting out  anger, so much so that it was known as Ares' champion.

But...
To know that I was the cause of it.
It breaks me in two.

I stood up and bolted up towards the deck, greeted by my worried second-in-Command. "Your majesty, we are approaching a strange island."

Y/n stood on the edge, looking at the island closely. I stood next to the edge and crossed my arms" It may be a risk to port. But we need supplies and the island is fertile, I say we go."

Y/n nodded and began to round up warriors. While I, was desperate to finally talk to the stubborn warrior.

Y/n Pov

"This island...
It's so quiet, not even a bird insight."

I shivered in the cold breeze, clutching my cloak. " Here y/n, you may get sick in this cold."
Odysseus said, handing me his cloak.
Although angry, I took it with a glare.

"Me and the men will scout the nearby area. There's something odd about this island."

I walked into the forest, not knowing what would happen to me next...

Odysseus Pov

"She should've been back by now...
It is nightfall, and no sign of them."
I sat around the fire, few men already sleeping. I shook my head, "I must go and find her.